The Student Room Group

Should I Facebook him?

So I go to this gay club fairly often and over the past few weeks I've noticed a guy who always seems to look in my direction. At first I thought I was being paranoid however I was there a few days ago and we were both exchanging looks. He seemed really nervous and would stare in my direction but the moment I looked over he would quickly turn his head away. Normally in this situation I would approach him but the thing is though he is really good looking and everyone I've pointed him out to have commented on how cute he is, I on the other hand am average at best. The club I go to posts pictures up on Facebook every week and I was thinking about messaging him on there, maybe breaking the ice. The only other alternative would be going back there week after week hoping to bump into him. What do you guys think?
Reply 1
I think you should go back to the club and approach him rather than facebook. If he was looking at you all night I doubt he thinks you're average at best so dont feel self conscious. And its a good way of seeing if he really does like you if he starts staring again on the second meeting.
Reply 2
comment on one of the pictures of him
of like it?then he might look at you and Facebook you if he's interested
Reply 3
So I waited for another chance to bump into him, went back to the club. He was there however I was a nervous wreck, I guess it was due to the fact that I had been looking forward to seeing him the entire week. We did the whole exchanging of looks thing again but there was no way I was going to approach him. He looked anxious too, wasn’t really dancing and kept looking over. I ended up separating myself from the group and sitting on my own to see if he would come over, he didn’t. When my friend came over and sat next to me, he left.

Yeah, in the end I got nowhere…Also that was the last night the club would be at that venue so he might not show up when it reopens. I caved in and messaged him on Facebook, just a friendly hi I’ve seen around haven’t had the chance to talk to you type of message, haven’t got a reply yet. Have I messed things up? =/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending