The Student Room Group

Woke up mutilated after one night stand...

I have been feeling very lonely recently, seeing everyone round me in a relationship, yea I'm happy for them but jealous at same time. Last night I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and just get out and go on the pull on Canal Street in Manc.

Anyways after dancing witha few nice guys and chatting and stuff there was one guy I met who seemed keen, he was hot but very full on (aggresive kisser etc). We were having a lot of fun and he seemed really nice, said a few odd things but thought nothing of it at the time. He took a lot of pictures of us and the group coz he had a camera with him.

Anyways I suggested we go ack to his for a bit of fun but he said it had to be mine and I was like yea fair enough. Anyways we got a cab back to mine and well had lots of sex. So many positions etc, anyways I fell asleep pretty quick after we finished.

I woke up the next morning and he had gone, so had my wallet and phone! hat wasn't the worst of it though, I felt an erge to peel back my foreskin and let the head breath, I was horrified when I tried to becaus I found it was glued shut! Yes he actually superglued my foreskin to my glans>. I can still pee but it comes out a very small gap and at a strange angle so I have to sit down to pee. Its horrible I really have an urge to ich under there!

I would normally report the theft to the police but it's so embaracing, It was only £15, I can replace cards etc. I am not going to A&E no way! I would rather cut the end off with a sharp knife and piece of tight string then do that! Can you imagine the embaracement? Worst still the guy had a camera and probably has pics of what hes done!

Anyone have any ideas of how I can fix this myself? What will set it free? A hot bath didn't work, it's irritating so much I am on the verge of cutting it off! Please help me :-( I don't deserve this!

Scroll to see replies

Quite a sticky situation :holmes:
Reply 2
LOL!
Please don't take the mick, this is a serious problem and I'm quite scared, I'm gonna have to do something about it before I go to bed because I just wont sleep, its so irrtating!
go to A & E believe me they have seen worse.

Ive worked in A&E
Reply 5
Original post by I have feelings to
Please don't take the mick, this is a serious problem and I'm quite scared, I'm gonna have to do something about it before I go to bed because I just wont sleep, its so irrtating!

Seriously though, you should go to A&E. Your tip needs to breathe!
**I have feelings too

Whilst I'm devastated for your penis, your grammar offends me greatly. :holmes:
Reply 7
This didn't actually happen.
Reply 8
i very much doubt there's any kinda 'home remedy' for this... A&E is your only option to be honest
Reply 9
I LOL'D big time. If this isn't a troll, who the hell would think to glue someones foreskin shut! That guys a legend!
Reply 10
I guess you're all glued up?

I tried too hard, didn't I? :ashamed2:
I'd suggest a hammer and a chisel.
Reply 12
A & E or your dick will fall off!

Spoiler

G A Y
I can't do that, I just.... I'm lacking in confidence as it is and well it took me a lot to get out in thefirst place and now this I'm just :-S.

Does anyone now if theres anything I can put on it to make it disolve or something. I don't wanna try any random product coz it might make it worse!
Reply 15
this is so clearly a troll its not even funny
That'll teach you!
Reply 17
Is this a troll?

I'm so confused.

I don't know whether to laugh or not.
Reply 18
in general id say soap and warm water for superglue

but this is a troll
Reply 19
The no more nails salesman strikes again!

Latest

Trending

Trending