Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I started my employment in november 2010. Sainsburys did not tell anyone about the 28hrs bookable holidays prior to march and so i didnt have time too book them. I am now entitled to a further 80hours for the following year but have been let go as of 22nd march. so i have 108 hours of holidays that i have not been paid for.

Can someoen confirm how many hours i should be paid for?

ReputationRep:
    Why would you be paid for holiday leave that you didnt take?

ReputationRep:
    You won't get paid for any.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john_smith)
    I started my employment in november 2010. Sainsburys did not tell anyone about the 28hrs bookable holidays prior to march and so i didnt have time too book them. I am now entitled to a further 80hours for the following year but have been let go as of 22nd march. so i have 108 hours of holidays that i have not been paid for.

Can someoen confirm how many hours i should be paid for?
    i negged you for making such an idiotic first post.

ReputationRep:
    Because they didnt tell us we had holidays. They tried hiding it from all of us

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.