The Student Room Group

Uni Parties vs Sixth Form

Was just wondering, which do you think is more fun, party wise, sixth form or uni?
Do you still get good house parties etc at uni, or is it mainly at clubs and more organised stuff?
Is there still time to go out a lot, or is that just a stereotype?
Sorry, this is probably a stupid question, I just wondered how much I should make the most of sixth form before Uni begins!

Thanks x

Oh, also, I get that different Uni's have different social scenes, which are the best, and worst, in your opinion?
Reply 1
I think parties when your at sixth form are more fun. (massive house parties at your mate's parents house ftw)

But at uni you aren't restricted to just friday and saturday which more than makes up for it.
Reply 2
Its also great that its legal to drink when you get to uni.
Reply 3
Think its rather dependant on what your 6th Form/University life is like. I for one, are hoping that uni parties are better than my 6th Form ones!
Reply 4
hmm surely not having to get out when the parents get back is much better?
Reply 5
Depends on your company I reckon, partying with mates with sixth form is amazing for me personally cos I've known everyone for about 5-6 years+.
Uni parties should be good, but nothing like raving or partying with my mates at a house party

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending