The Student Room Group

Do short shy guys like tall sort of shy girls !!!!!!! Guys please help!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by wangelo
So is he shy or not interested? If he is shy you have to ease him in and make him feel comfortable talking to you, otherwise you'll just get awkward conversations. But to be honest you do sound rather obsessive.

WTH what in my post makes it seem that way if anything it's the other way round. :frown:
If someone was staring at you all the time you would think they were a stalker :rolleyes:
Reply 61
Original post by Anonymous
WTH what in my post makes it seem that way if anything it's the other way round. :frown:
If someone was staring at you all the time you would think they were a stalker :rolleyes:

Depends in what way they were staring at me, Also it was some of the stuff you said after your first post. But its your life you do what you like with it.
Reply 62

Just cos when you glanced at him he was looking at you doesn't really mean he was staring at you, or imagining you with your clothes off, just sayin'.

He may like you, I'm shy myself and I sometimes find it hard to carry on a conversation, especially with someone I don't know very well, but I definitely don't feel uncomfortable or irritated. Maybe you could try getting to know him better, then he might open up a bit and if he gets to know you he might feel more comfortable talking to you.
Reply 63
ok whats the difference between 'confident shy' and 'shy shy'?
i thought there was onlly one shy
Reply 64
Original post by Steven
Just cos when you glanced at him he was looking at you doesn't really mean he was staring at you, or imagining you with your clothes off, just sayin'.

He may like you, I'm shy myself and I sometimes find it hard to carry on a conversation, especially with someone I don't know very well, but I definitely don't feel uncomfortable or irritated. Maybe you could try getting to know him better, then he might open up a bit and if he gets to know you he might feel more comfortable talking to you.

lol I never thought of him imagining me naked :tongue: But it wasn't that only it's happened ever since the first year he has been staring and has been all the time when I see this year and I don't look odd (i hope) and I'm not a nasty person (i hope)

Yeah I like your advice I'll just talk to him more :redface:
Reply 65
Original post by ilamba1
ok whats the difference between 'confident shy' and 'shy shy'?
i thought there was onlly one shy

shy shy - shy with people even with people they're friends with, shy at work, shy/anxious when on the tube or walking down the street, shy for months years and haven't grown out of it in their 20's.

confident shy - shy with some people but after a while comes out of their shell and are loud/confident. might only be shy around someone they like but with friends are fine with talking to them. People who have grown out of it from being shy when younger.
Reply 66
shy shy - shy with people even with people they're friends with, shy at work, shy/anxious when on the tube or walking down the street, shy for months years and haven't grown out of it in their 20's.

confident shy - shy with some people but after a while comes out of their shell and are loud/confident. might only be shy around someone they like but with friends are fine with talking to them. People who have grown out of it from being shy when younger.

hmm.. interesting
Original post by kopi, ffs
+1, I was all set for a Danny Devito/Jodie Kidd pairing :colonhash:

Me too. Clear to see that the OP lives in some sort of fantasy world though. Idealising a guy she knows very little about, the mysterious personality and all this intense staring.

Doubt the lad is even Spanish, probably just tanned.
Reply 68
Original post by mikeylfc1989
Me too. Clear to see that the OP lives in some sort of fantasy world though. Idealising a guy she knows very little about, the mysterious personality and all this intense staring.

No he isn't tanned like you :rolleyes: His name gives it away :tongue:

Yes I am living in a fantasy land and this is all a dream in Alice in wonderland :yawn: :bored:
No he isn't tanned like you :rolleyes: His name gives it away :tongue:

Yes I am living in a fantasy land and this is all a dream in Alice in wonderland :yawn: :bored:

Sorry. Just trying to impress that 'Koppi' something.
No need to bring me down with sarcasm... :frown:
Original post by mikeylfc1989

5 ft 7? Mysterious gaze? Infatuation from afar? Do not know? Is not Spanish despite ostensibly having links to Spain?

I could have made this thread about me and Messi! Thank god I don't know him in real life, I'm sure he'd have been terrified by my towering 5 ft 6 stature. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending