The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .Ali.
It depends on your standards though. I'm not particularly promiscuous, but if I was, I would only go for the type of men I go for now (sophisticated, older, educated, ambitious - call me shallow if you want, I'm just being honest here! :tongue:), instead of any man who wants it. I know women who are promiscuous who do just that, and I wouldn't actually label any of them as 'slags' - just powerful, sexually liberal women.

I agree with the last part though, women are often so quick to judge other women, which is sad.

Oh I'm not judging I am just pointing out that the circumstances for men and women are different, due to the different ways either gender get sex in general. Hey I love powerful sexually liberal women then we both get what we want :ninja:
Reply 181
Smooth.
At my school 2 disabled kids got caught having sex in the toilets. And another guy openly w*nked in a classroom. I went to a weird school.
Reply 183
And for those asking, it definitely wasn't with a teacher.
Reply 184
Back in my day it was cool to have sex and people would brag about it
Original post by Anonymous
And for those asking, it definitely wasn't with a teacher.

Does it matter then you will be leaving this year.
lol, this happens at my school all the time. Why would people care?
Done it.
Reply 188
Original post by canimakeit
Oh I'm not judging I am just pointing out that the circumstances for men and women are different, due to the different ways either gender get sex in general. Hey I love powerful sexually liberal women then we both get what we want :ninja:

Can be but not always.

Haha exactly, I don't see why some people have an issue with it. Let people live their lives how they want eh. :tongue:
WOOOAAHH :eek:
Reply 190
i say suck it up (if you'll excuse the pun!). if yr brave enough to have sex in a school that was still in term time yr brave enough to take what comes with the potential consequences of being caught.
Reply 191
To be honest, me and my group of friends would probably gossip and laugh about it, but I wouldn't start shouting it off in the corridors or anything
It happened to me be4... I got suspended for 2 weeks... I was having sex with my boyfriend and the ganitor caught us and brought us to the office... then we got suspended for 2 weeks... you are not the only one.

Latest

Trending

Trending