I got caught having sex in school. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Because I'm Anon here

Mate, I'm a girl!
    slaaaaag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lechaton-x)
    Someone obviously doesn't have a master key.
    I dont even have an alan key

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lechaton-x)
    I aim to do this before I leave.
    actually I fancy about having sex with the lecturer =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canimakeit)
    Not that I want to side with the person your arguing with but it isn't really double standards to be honest. Men have to work to get laid they have to go out there and talk with women (risk rejection?) because sitting on their backside won't get a man anywhere (in general)

Therefore when a guy has slept with a certain number of women it is impressive because we know that he had to put effort in. A woman as long as she looks decent can get sex pretty much anytime she wants so it's not really all that impressive, so different situations for the different sexes.

Besides at least in my experience it is women who call other women ****s/sluts etc more than men do.
    It depends on your standards though. I'm not particularly promiscuous, but if I was, I would only go for the type of men I go for now (sophisticated, older, educated, ambitious - call me shallow if you want, I'm just being honest here! ), instead of any man who wants it. I know women who are promiscuous who do just that, and I wouldn't actually label any of them as '****s' - just powerful, sexually liberal women.

I agree with the last part though, women are often so quick to judge other women, which is sad.

ReputationRep:
    bribe the person who saw you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    It depends on your standards though. I'm not particularly promiscuous, but if I was, I would only go for the type of men I go for now (sophisticated, older, educated, ambitious - call me shallow if you want, I'm just being honest here! ), instead of any man who wants it. I know women who are promiscuous who do just that, and I wouldn't actually label any of them as '****s' - just powerful, sexually liberal women.

I agree with the last part though, women are often so quick to judge other women, which is sad.
    Oh I'm not judging I am just pointing out that the circumstances for men and women are different, due to the different ways either gender get sex in general. Hey I love powerful sexually liberal women then we both get what we want :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Smooth.

ReputationRep:
    At my school 2 disabled kids got caught having sex in the toilets. And another guy openly w*nked in a classroom. I went to a weird school.

(Original post by suis-je bovvered?)
    No one has asked - how old are you?
    And for those asking, it definitely wasn't with a teacher.

ReputationRep:
    Back in my day it was cool to have sex and people would brag about it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And for those asking, it definitely wasn't with a teacher.
    Does it matter then you will be leaving this year.

ReputationRep:
    lol, this happens at my school all the time. Why would people care?

Done it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by canimakeit)
    Oh I'm not judging I am just pointing out that the circumstances for men and women are different, due to the different ways either gender get sex in general. Hey I love powerful sexually liberal women then we both get what we want :ninja:
    Can be but not always.

Haha exactly, I don't see why some people have an issue with it. Let people live their lives how they want eh.

ReputationRep:
    WOOOAAHH :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i say suck it up (if you'll excuse the pun!). if yr brave enough to have sex in a school that was still in term time yr brave enough to take what comes with the potential consequences of being caught.

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, me and my group of friends would probably gossip and laugh about it, but I wouldn't start shouting it off in the corridors or anything

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.