The Student Room Group

Could this girl possibly be hinting at something?

Ok first of all, I've created quite a few stupid threads on this site but I was bored and so...anyway this thread is a serious thread so please do give me some honest advice/suggestions.
I live in India. (I'm on this forum because I plan to study in the UK the year after next). I can do a wide variety of accents and am particularly fixated and enamoured by South Africa and the South African accent. I put up a video of myself on youtube doing the South African accent and this South African girl living in India(dad works here) was super-impressed and added me on Facebook.
We've been talking now for over a month, almost everyday on Facebook, for like atleast half an hour everyday. She's been living in India for the past eight years and is moving back to South Africa in a few months for a couple of years and then possibly coming back to India. We really get along well, we have similar interests, she is really impressed by how much I 'know about South Africa', she laughs at all my jokes.
We haven't really spoken like spoken though. However, the other day she said, 'If you ever come to South Africa in the next two years, let me know. I'd love to show you around'. Also, there's a Formula One race in India later this year which she and I are both going for. She said, 'Oh I'll meet you then! :smile: '. I mean, these are just small things and she is moving back to SA in a few months but only for two years. Can anything work out? What do I do now?
Reply 1
I think she may just be being nice. Wanting to show you around South Africa, and asking you to go to the Formula One with her doesn't necessarily mean she's hinting at a relationship. Alternatively, she could be... :dontknow:

Meh, let it play out. See what happens. Go with the flow. Etc. :yep:
Reply 2
Original post by DH-Biker
I think she may just be being nice. Wanting to show you around South Africa, and asking you to go to the Formula One with her doesn't necessarily mean she's hinting at a relationship. Alternatively, she could be... :dontknow:

Meh, let it play out. See what happens. Go with the flow. Etc. :yep:

Yebo
Reply 3
You say you're being serious but I still don't believe you so would be so kind as to GTFO :colonhash:
Reply 4
Original post by aeterno
You say you're being serious but I still don't believe you so would be so kind as to GTFO :colonhash:

No I won't GTFO. I am being serious.
Reply 5
Original post by kalaghoda
No I won't GTFO. I am being serious.

And I'm Darth Vader's long lost daughter :colonhash:
Reply 6
Original post by aeterno

I really need some serious advice
Chak deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Original post by aeterno