The Student Room Group

History Essay Question?

Hey guys can any of you suggest an interesting question for an A Level type essay for a mentoring scheme which I'm on at school where I get to choose my own topic for an A Level essay so I get to practice the techniques before I am in sixth form any suggestions will be appreciated :smile:

Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
these are some of the essays i had to write in year 12 and some of the questions i've done in year 13 :smile:

AS questions:
To What Extent Was Martin Luther King Responsible for The Successes Of The Civil Rights Movement In The 1960’s?

Why did the USA become more involved in south east Asia from 1945?

Do you agree with the view that the Easter Rising and its immediate aftermath provoked greater hostility towards the British?

Do You Agree With the View That the Land League Was Successful In Achieving Its Aims?

A2:
‘Decisions made in Berlin from 1900 determined the outbreak of war in Europe in 1914.’ How far do you agree with this opinion?

How far do you agree with the view that in the years 1933-39, Hitler was a ‘weak dictator’?

How important was political intrigue to Hitler's appointment as chancellor?

how significant was the role of war in bringing about social and/or governmental change in Russia?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending