The Student Room Group

This girl...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by stephie.u3
well i'm not gonna say "why dont you try asking her if she wants to go out sometime?" cos that would be creepy but you should definitely give it a shot and if she says she'd rather just be friends then chuckle and dont make it awkward just be like "well it was worth a try:smile:" and all will be fine, you'll still have your friend....you sound sweet so i hope it goes well:smile:

:frown::frown::frown:sad faces for the negs...just cos i broke the trend:tongue:

combo breaker.
Original post by Glen_Nichols
****ing bitch ruined it

wow abuse but hey deal with it :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by skibur
combo breaker.

love how much of a big deal its turning into:tongue: least i'm not a sheep:biggrin:
JUST BLOODY ASK HER IF SHE WANTS TO GO OUT SOMETIME.

/late
Reply 44
Why don't you try asking her if she wants to go out sometime?
Reply 45
:tongue:
Reply 47
You're the worst people ever :frown: :P
Reply 48
Ask her out. If she rejects you then at least you know that you've tried your best.
Reply 49
^ definitely. If you don't, then you will regret it, even if she turns you down. But if you never ask, then you'll never know! :P x
Reply 50
Why don't you try asking her if she wants to go out sometime purple monkey dishwasher?
Reply 51
Original post by Anonymous
Right there's this I know who's really great - she's really really pretty, smart and funny. I talk to her a lot like on facebook/text and spend like 2 hours a week with her for Duke of Edinburgh. She's in the year below me (I'm in year 12) and so I don't see her LOADS (because of the separation of 6th form and the rest of the school at my school). I really like her and would want to ask her out, but I'm not sure if she likes me back.

:tongue: If you're talking about my little sister, I'll kill you :biggrin:

(I only mention this because she used to fancy a guy in the year above her who she did D of E with and she's in year 11 and he's in the 6th form so the similarities are remarkable hahah! )

However, (to be on topic and hopefully vaguely useful) personally it seems like she currently doesn't think of you as a potential boyfriend - mainly as a friend. Also, some girls in year 11 just aren't ready for a relationship - I know I wasn't too interested when I was that age. Saying that, if you want things to progress you should maybe try suggesting that you meet up sometime i.e. basically ask her on a date, because otherwise you'll just be left in limbo not knowing one way or the other! Finally, I wouldn't over-compliment her on photographs as some girls (myself included) sometimes don't like every single photo of themselves or may get embarassed (or even annoyed) if people suggest otherwise.

(sorry for the essay.... but seriously, if you live in the north of england then be warned :tongue: Hahehehee! )
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s

Lol, why are you going round copying everything I say?
Reply 53
Original post by emzaz
:tongue: If you're talking about my little sister, I'll kill you :biggrin:

(I only mention this because she used to fancy a guy in the year above her who she did D of E with and she's in year 11 and he's in the 6th form so the similarities are remarkable hahah! )

However, (to be on topic and hopefully vaguely useful) personally it seems like she currently doesn't think of you as a potential boyfriend - mainly as a friend. Also, some girls in year 11 just aren't ready for a relationship - I know I wasn't too interested when I was that age. Saying that, if you want things to progress you should maybe try suggesting that you meet up sometime i.e. basically ask her on a date, because otherwise you'll just be left in limbo not knowing one way or the other! Finally, I wouldn't over-compliment her on photographs as some girls (myself included) sometimes don't like every single photo of themselves or may get embarassed (or even annoyed) if people suggest otherwise.

(sorry for the essay.... but seriously, if you live in the north of england then be warned :tongue: Hahehehee! )

Haha that's weird, and I do live in the north of england :colondollar:

But I'm 99.999% sure she doesn't have an older sister! :P

And yeah I understand your points. I'm not stupid with things like compliments, I know limits and boundaries, I've complimented her on photos maybe 2 times, thrice at maximum. I think I'm just going to go what you said, ask her out somewhere that's not me being too pushy - just to hang out. I really get confused with her. Sometimes I think she'd not like me in that way at all but then comes out with things like 'Aww you're the sweetest guy ever'.

I know a friend can be 'sweet' but why would a girl want to go out with anyone but the 'sweetest guy ever'. You girls are too confusing with your signals. :frown:

Overall, thanks for the advice!
Reply 54
Original post by stephie.u3
love how much of a big deal its turning into:tongue: least i'm not a sheep:biggrin:

ahaha im not having a go at you :P i just really wanted to say COMBOBREAKER but tsr turned it into small case :frown:
Reply 55
Original post by Anonymous

I think I'm just going to go what you said, ask her out somewhere that's not me being too pushy - just to hang out.

Awesome! Remember to report back here and tell us sad people how it went!
Original post by Billo007

Original post by Billo007
WDYTAHISWTGOS

It's now an anagram.

*acronym (sorry I couldn't resist)
Reply 57
Why not ask if she wants licking out some time?
This is everyones way of saying, Just go for it! i know its a really embaressing thing to do, but you may as well do it, or you'll always wonder. If she says no, then atleast you'll know :smile:
Original post by skibur
ahaha im not having a go at you :P i just really wanted to say COMBOBREAKER but tsr turned it into small case :frown:

poor youu:smile::wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending