The Student Room Group

Been with Girlfriend for 7 months and no sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Stop wasting your time on a dumb bitch.
Original post by Ruairi92
Hmm I would always wait, I would never force her to do anything that serious. If it takes her a year before she feels ready then I will wait a year. What would be peoples advice if she wasn't ready after a year?

Then maybe you need to talk about what the issues are. I haven't read the whole of this thread, but if its religious views then I guess you have to decide on what is most important to you. She is your girlfriend after all - you should be able to talk to her about sensitive matters surely?
Original post by MilkyC
Stop wasting your time on a dumb bitch.

Stop wasting your time on being a :troll: (you're not very good at it).

Or, if that was sincere, grow some balls. :smile:
Original post by john_john
And many had mistresses and frequented brothels.

Only the disrespectful ones :rolleyes:
Original post by Ruairi92
Well when did you start to do these things ?

Feeling parts, within the very week of going out.
And within 3 months I think we'd done practically everything except actual sex, except anal (don't want to).
Reply 45
Original post by Anonymous
So I have been with my girlfriend (Catherine) for 7 months and we haven't had sex yet. We are both virgins, we have discussed sex and all before and I am now finally ready to have sex within the relationship and when I told her that I was ready she told me how she wasn't ready yet and it could be over a year before she is properly ready. We haven't done anything sexual at all apart from one time at my school formal when I managed to get my hands up in her dressto feel her titties, apart from that, nada. I ain't got a problem with waiting, was just wondering for other opinions.

What exactly does she need to do to get ready :lolwut:
I think she's building it up far far too much, what exactly does she think she can't handle?

Anyway, if you wish to have a sexual relationship, and she cannot satisfy your requirements you need in a relationship, then you are not obligated to stay with her in some abnormal frigid relationship. What's the difference between your relationship with her, and a friendship?

Go out and play the field, life is too short to wait about for some girl to make up her mind up whether you're good enough for her.
Have some self-respect.
Reply 46
If you're just after sex, then you are wasting your time.

If you care about her, then wait.

I do not see how this could be complicated in any way.
Reply 47
Theres no way shes going to have sex with you. The truth is that when a girl is willing to wait that long, she hasnt got much incentive to have sex with you in the first place, ie, shes not that attracted to you. Im guessing that whatever shes done with you so far she did out of pressure to at least do something. She wants to wait for the right person and is probably only still with you out of a saftey measure so she can at least be with someone until that right person comes along.
You can both deny it, but thats just how girls minds work. Most just wont admit it. The more you bring it up, the less she'll want to do it. Your screwed. Just not in the way you want to be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending