The Student Room Group

Bad sex is better than no sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Well if it was causing me pain then I would rather not have it.
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
Sex is a sign of love surely, so "good" or "bad" sex shouldn't be an issue in a relationship, no?

That's a bit naive really... as someone in a long-term relationship I can also safely say it's not the case. Not that it isn't an expression of love - it is - but whilst we don't actually have "bad" sex (as we are both, of course, awesome :yy: ) it's not true to say that it isn't sometimes better than other times.

That said, after long enough in a relationship the only possible reason for bad sex would be a criminal lack of communication. You talk, adjust, adapt and improve together and, in my experience, it only (on average) continues to get better.

That said, there are plenty of people out there who have sex for pure recreation, not for love... and that's a perfectly valid choice for a consenting adult. For them, I suppose "good vs bad sex" is a very real consideration - especially as they're probably having sex with multiple partners, and not learning about one over time.
Bad sex is better than masturbation.

'Nuff said.
none. no question about it
Lol at all the guys saying "Getting laid is getting laid, regardless."

And all the girls instantly saying no :p:
Sex is meant to be enjoyable so if it's bad there's no point. Of course someone might want to brag about having had sex with someone whether it was rubbish or not
Reply 26
None.
I'm another for the no sex camp. Bad sex is just, well terrible and something to be avoided if possible!
None. When sex is bad enough its so awkward that there's no sense of feelings or connection with the other person. Would much rather do it myself =p
I've had bad sex and wished after that I hadn't bothered. Bad sex is worse than no sex.
Reply 30
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
Would you rather be having sex with someone who isn't very good, perhaps just lies on their back and leaves you to do all the work, or is a very selfish lover, or has a small penis or a wide vagina or something, or would you rather be having absolutely no sex, just your hand and a roll of toilet paper for company?

You're fat.
Reply 31
Original post by RainbowHair
I've had bad sex and wished after that I hadn't bothered. Bad sex is worse than no sex.

This, bad sex is just bad sex. Sex shouldn't be bad :tongue: If there is no connection, I end up feeling like one of those sex dolls. It can't even be called sex then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending