The Student Room Group

Utility Bills & other bills, how to choose and pay

Me and three mates are moving into a house for our second year of uni, whats the best way to go about paying the bills, how do we tell companies we want a service from them and also sorting out good deals.

we're living in Sheffield so i dunno if any guys living in Sheffield have an idea or advice, but happy to hear advice and stuff from anyone :smile:

cheers guys
Original post by Lt_ELLZO
Me and three mates are moving into a house for our second year of uni, whats the best way to go about paying the bills, how do we tell companies we want a service from them and also sorting out good deals.

we're living in Sheffield so i dunno if any guys living in Sheffield have an idea or advice, but happy to hear advice and stuff from anyone :smile:

cheers guys

To start with, your landlord/previous tenants should be able to tell you what energy companies they are with currently. Then you can decide whether to stay with them and inform them of the tenant change, or change companies. If you do either of these options however, remember to get the old/new companies to come and read the meters so you aren't billed for previous tenants' usage.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending