The Student Room Group

Older men...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by No Future
Old doesn't = hot.

You need to have some attractive qualities and being married is not one of them.

I meant after the divorce :rolleyes:
You're not alone, some older men are pretty damn fine.
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
I'd hit it too

Please rate some other members before rating this member again.

WHAT THE ****
Reply 23
I'd wear a suit if I wouldn't look like a massive douche in an informal college
Original post by HumanNature1992
Milfs :sogood:

I think you mean DILF:sexface:

Great sig by the way, he was truly the greatest of all time!!
Original post by pinda.college
I think you mean DILF:sexface:

Great sig by the way, he was truly the greatest of all time!!

Eww you wanna **** a duck :erm:

:u:
I know exactly what you mean. I tend to go for the more mature ones which generally are about 20 years older then me. I cannot stand foolish immature nonsense so I don't put up with it and just go for the older ones!
Reply 27
Lol ok
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 28
It's normal to fancy teachers and it's normal to fancy older men, but you need to be careful because you're at such different places in your life that he may not be able to relate to you and you may end up just being his shag toy for a while. Also, a lot of girls who are teenagers/early 20s tend to think they're very mature and grown-up for their age just because, I dunno, they don't think fart jokes are funny but that doesn't mean that they can instant-connect with a guy who is 10/20/30 years older. What I'm saying is, it can happen, but be careful and don't think you're immune to what has happened to other girls in the same situation.
I used to like older men/teachers too. just cause they have more confidence, they put on almost a 'performance' in front of their class, and they have to show some interest in you as a student, your work, and if they're pleasant to you as a person, it's easy to be smitten.
they also look more professional, mature, and sexy in their suits :smile:
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
I meant after the divorce :rolleyes:

Nor is being divorced...
Original post by VictoriaG

Original post by VictoriaG
Not true. My mum was about 25 when she met my step father who was about 45. They've been married for 13 years now, and they're fully functioning and proof it can last.

I guess it helps that she's more mature, and no way does he look his age (60ish).

Fair enough, but it is not commonplace.
Been with a guy who's 23 years older than me for over a year now. It works perfectly :u:
Im 19 and and one of my friends is 44. Hes recently told me he likes me (Good Times) but i just cant imagine been with anyone over 20 years older than me!! i think its because hes my dads age and its a bit :/

Has anyone else got any experience of this? Sorry havent read every post :smile: How do you feel about it?

:biggrin:
Reply 34
so 10 years, if anything, is not large enough age gap for some of you girls?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending