The Student Room Group

Shocked by my teacher...

(Anon or delete)

I couldn't think of a better thread title. This is going to sound really pathetic, but I've got that sickly, shaky feeling in my stomach so I need to let it all out.

I've just come back from a pretty rubbish night out. My friend ditched me for guys they had just met, so I decided to wait in a booth in the club until my boyfriend came to pick me up.

Whilst I was sitting there, I could see one of my teachers by the bar chatting to a man. She's also my aunt's friend, so I knew that he wasn't her husband, but I didn't think anything of it.

I was bored, so I found myself just watching them. They went to sit a booth diagonally across from me. Neither of them seemed drunk at all. I looked down at my phone for 2 minutes and, when I looked up, they were all over each other!

They were kissing and then he started rubbing her breasts. I was so shocked! He whispered something in her ear and then they got up, holding hands. They passed me and we made eye contact & I did that awkward jumpy thing, but I'm not sure if she realised it was me.

I don't know why I'm posting this, I'm just in shock! I'm not some naive little girl - I know what goes on in clubs. I just can't believe that I saw her cheating on her husband.

Any advice to help me forget about it/see it in a different light?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
maybe she has a deal about it with her husband, maybe theyre swingers or something o.0
She collapsed and her lips fell onto his lips. He, being a qualified physician, decided that the first course of action was an emergency breast exam.
Reply 3
What a bitch.
I don't really see why you care if your teacher is seeing another man. But I guess most girls can't help being nosey into other people's lives - that's just the way they are.

Also, booth - what club has a booth? :lolwut:
I think you should tell your aunt. As she's her friend, she'll be able to go about it a lot better than you could. Tell her and try to forget about it, her husband and her may have already split up for all you know.

If they haven't, well I guess there will always be people who'll cheat :frown:
Just push it out of your mind. It's not something you can do anything about, short of tell everybody and then get shot for being the messenger. You're much better off staying out of it.
Original post by JCC-MGS
She collapsed and her lips fell onto his lips. He, being a qualified physician, decided that the first course of action was an emergency breast exam.

Heroic. If i hadn't recently repped you, you would get some for this.
Reply 8
haha play your cards right and it looks like you're getting A's from her in the future
Reply 9
Blackmail her for better grades? :dontknow:

Original post by PatrickC
haha play your cards right and it looks like you're getting A's from her in the future

You phrase it so nicely :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)
Hmm, I personally would leave it because it is none of you rbusiness really. However, I would have htought it can make sense for you to tell your aunty and they are friends. :frown: ...
I think you've just had a shock and you'll feel better in the morning :smile:

Try not to worry about it - it's her problem to deal with. It may have just been a stupid mistake, which she'll probably regret.

It could've been worse...you could've walked in on them having sex :tongue:

Sorry, that's not helping things, is it?
Reply 12
Original post by Anonymous
(Anon or delete)

I couldn't think of a better thread title. This is going to sound really pathetic, but I've got that sickly, shaky feeling in my stomach so I need to let it all out.

I've just come back from a pretty rubbish night out. My friend ditched me for guys they had just met, so I decided to wait in a booth in the club until my boyfriend came to pick me up.

Whilst I was sitting there, I could see one of my teachers by the bar chatting to a man. She's also my aunt's friend, so I knew that he wasn't her husband, but I didn't think anything of it.

I was bored, so I found myself just watching them. They went to sit a booth diagonally across from me. Neither of them seemed drunk at all. I looked down at my phone for 2 minutes and, when I looked up, they were all over each other!

They were kissing and then he started rubbing her breasts. I was so shocked! He whispered something in her ear and then they got up, holding hands. They passed me and we made eye contact & I did that awkward jumpy thing, but I'm not sure if she realised it was me.

I don't know why I'm posting this, I'm just in shock! I'm not some naive little girl - I know what goes on in clubs. I just can't believe that I saw her cheating on her husband.

Any advice to help me forget about it/see it in a different light?

I don’t know maybe you should blackmail her for higher coursework grades, lol.
Horrible situation, but apart from maybe telling your aunt you shouldn't really try to interfere - it's your teacher's business and she's aware of what she's doing.
You should have taken a picture and then "negotiate" your A's.

Just forget about it. What's the question really? It's none of your business!
This is kind of useless advice since you'll tell it to everyone you know...
Don't tell anyone. There could be an innocent explanation (she may have split up with her husband/they're on a break/seeing other people) and, if there isn't, it's her problem to deal with.

Hope you're feeling better this morning :smile:
Original post by Zebra-Zahra
Don't tell anyone. There could be an innocent explanation (she may have split up with her husband/they're on a break/seeing other people) and, if there isn't, it's her problem to deal with.

Hope you're feeling better this morning :smile:

Good point. Hope you managed to get some sleep :smile:
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
I don't really see why you care if your teacher is seeing another man. But I guess most girls can't help being nosey into other people's lives - that's just the way they are.

the strip kind :colone:

And OP so what its nothing to do with you what two consenting adults get up to
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s

Most clubs I've been to have booths? :confused:
This thread keeps coming to the top of my "Watched Threads" list and I've had 6 emails saying someone's quoted me, even though I chose to 'unwatch' it ages ago :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending