The Student Room Group

Girls - do you find men eating yogurt 'sexy'?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
I still don't get it ^^;

There's another thread on here about choking being a turn on, I explained it on there. :smile:
Reply 21
Just watched 'Kid in a Candy Store' on the Food Network. Wouldn't mind seeing the presenter eat some yoghurt if you know what I mean.

:perv:
I was eating some yoghurt in front of a girl today, and I could see from the corner of my eye that she was rubbing her thighs in a very sensual manner. I didn't have much of an opinion on yoghurt myself, but if eating it makes a girl feel that good I'm going to continue doing it, such is my good nature.

There is something sexual about yoghurt. When I was eating it in front of the girl, I was thinking of how much I wanted to rub the yoghurt on her and lick it off, and of how she wanted to do the same to me.
Reply 23
da fudge?
I seduced a nice looking girl today with some yoghurt. I sat down next very close to her on a bench. I started slurping down spoonfuls on yoghurt and before I knew it, she had laid her hand on mine, and placed it on her thigh. I was quite shocked but happy at the same time, although I got a massive boner which was a bit embarrassing.
I have never consciencly thought "oh look at that sexy guy eating yogurt" but I don't dislike it
It would appear that yoghurt is indeed a real turn-on for the ladies. All men need to start getting messy with yoghurt.
I wouldn't say it turns me on tbh
Do women prefer men to eat yogurts with a spoon, or to be slurped straight from the pot? Or perhaps women would rather the yogurt was smothered over, and then licked from, their own naked bodies?

Quick Reply

Latest