The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My parents are devout Christians & long since sad that I am not.

It was effing hard but I told them that I wanted my boyfriend to come & stay from uni, & that I wanted him in my room; but that I would respect their feelings if they said "No".

They were so grateful that I was able to talk to them about this, so had clearly thought it through from their side as well as my own, that they said "Yes". At breakfast first morning he was there, they could hardly stop sniggering which was the WORST.

Even so, I think my relationship with them is best its ever been. Boyriend is ex.
Reply 81
Original post by Anonymous
Okay, so I was wondering where I could have sex if I still live with parents. Where do you guys do it? I'm guessing you're all still in College, so 17/18, so where do you do it? My problem is I worry too much about things, so when it comes to sex, I worry over where we can go, because I don't like being heard and I like sex to be good without interruption or worry if anyone walks in. Any advice?

Behind bikeshed
Mcdonalds bathroom
Back of parents' car
Under the car
In our bedrooms... Being quiet.
Reply 83
Original post by Ineluctable

Premarital sex is a sin. Wait till marriage, having sex before marriage is dangerous and not worth it

EDIT: I don't care about negative rep. Thanks for the people giving me positive rep, they are the ones not feeling compelled to blindly follow immoral trends.

Let me tell you about this other trend...It's called religion.
Reply 84
Premarital sex is a sin. Wait till marriage, having sex before marriage is dangerous and not worth it

EDIT: I don't care about negative rep. Thanks for the people giving me positive rep, they are the ones not feeling compelled to blindly follow immoral trends.

According to who? You?
Reply 85
In her parents' bed.

Preferably with the parents not there but not particularly that fussy. The parents can watch if they're in to that kind of thing.
Reply 86
In my bed, because I know my parents aren't stupid.
On the bed, on the floor, on the towel by the door, in the tub, in the car, up against the mini-bar...

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
In my bed. As long as I'm quiet my mum doesn't mind. And I get the house to myself a lot as well which is useful.
Reply 89
An imagination makes sex more fun. :fyi:
Reply 90

Yknow what, because of this post I'm going to never have premarital sex. I was going to but now I've seen the error of my ways,
Thank you for showing me the light ineluctable, I was lost before you came along
Hearing the stories here about girls sleeping with some random 'lads' willy nilly (no pun intended), makes me want to vomit. Then the guy always turns out to be some kind of loser and is gone faster than said girls virginity.

I could never respect a girl who'd slept with 'lads' casually, yes even under the guise of those sacred and special "relationship's" that you lot tout. This isn't a sexist thing before you feminists jump down by throat, I judge guys by the same standard, but I'm not interested in them so its immaterial.

"Let marriage be held in honour among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous." Hebrews 13:4
Reply 92
Go to the woods, dig a hole, and bam, you have yourself a spot.

Perhaps on the bus if you're daring.

Public toilets?

All over the house (referring to skepta's video)

Underground?
Reply 93
Original post by 122025278
Hearing the stories here about girls sleeping with some random 'lads' willy nilly (no pun intended), makes me want to vomit. Then the guy always turns out to be some kind of loser and is gone faster than said girls virginity.

I could never respect a girl who'd slept with 'lads' casually, yes even under the guise of those sacred and special "relationship's" that you lot tout. This isn't a sexist thing before you feminists jump down by throat, I judge guys by the same standard, but I'm not interested in them so its immaterial.

"Let marriage be held in honour among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous." Hebrews 13:4

Some boys like sex, some girls like sex.
I don't see what's wrong with 2 people doing something that feels pleasurable with eachother if it's safe and they're protected.
Of course there's sex in an intimate, in love sense. But what's wrong with 2 adults doing something which makes them feel good and doesn't harm them.
Reply 94
Original post by lhp
I don't see what's wrong with 2 people doing something that feels pleasurable with eachother if it's safe and they're protected.
Of course there's sex in an intimate, in love sense. But what's wrong with 2 adults doing something which makes them feel good and doesn't harm them.

What you're saying now is completely unacceptable.

What is this?

Questioning the laws of God...

two adults have no right in doing anything until they get married.
Original post by lhp

Someone of faith, especially the Abrahamic faiths who believe in the same God, might tell you this is what's WRONG:

If someone's religious belief is that "no nation can inherit the kingdom of God"

or "that the Prophets will not return" to a society that doesn't worship, respect and obey God

or that it is infact it is the "duty of those who believe to convert those without faith" and that failure to accomplish this will deny those even of impecable faith, the assent of God.

Then your business is no longer just your business. Freedom of religious expression is a human right, sordid actions of others prevent that. Give people their FREEDOM back!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 96
Give people their FREEDOM back!

Like freedom to have sex whenever and with whoever they want?
Reply 97
it is the "duty of those who believe to convert those without faith" and that failure to accomplish this will deny those even of impecable faith, the assent of God.

Well you haven't converted me, or anyone else on this thread. Does that mean you're going to hell?
Whats god gonna do I have Adonis DNA and Tiger blood, doesnt god have better things to do like stopping the devil than paying attention to whether I have sex before marriage.

Edit: Oh and on topic, do it over the phone
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 99
I think this so called 'God' will be more concerned with mass murderers, serial killers and endless wars then whether I have sex with my girlfriend or not.

Latest

Trending

Trending