The Student Room Group

What would you think if you heard a guy who was nearly 21 had never kissed?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'd think it would suck to be him, but his grades are probably good.
Reply 41
It depends, if the reason for not kissing someone is simply because you havnt been looking for someone to kiss and havnt made an effort to meet someone then I wouldnt really think much about it, because really the majority of guys who pull on nights out dont just get someone when and where they want, they are persistant, if it doesnt work with one girl they will search through a load untill they get it! Girls dont just line up for a guy waiting to be kissed (unless they are stupidly hot!) they have to put effort into it! So I wouldnt really feel any symapthy towards you if you are failing to do what the other guys do to kiss a girl!

But if you had tried, and have been actively looking for someone even just to get a kiss from is something else, though I wouldnt put it down to looks as there are always people out there on the same level of actravtiveness, so if you cant get a kiss I just think you need to assess the way you talk to women, think what you are doing right/wrong see what others are doing.

But really im only judging because you asked, normally I wouldnt give it a second thought and it wouldnt put me off a guy if he had never kissed someone.
Original post by Dr Pressure
if you are so great at getting pussy, why dont you give me some tips?

every time u make ur threads, people give you advice, yet you continue to feel sorry for yourself, get off ur ass and make it happen or you;re gonna be a 40yo virgin
Reply 43
Cute!
I wouldnt think anything of it tbh. I'm sure theres a good reason and not something like to do with your looks or personality. Could be due to religious reasons or wanting your first kiss with a girl who you believe would be long term potential.
if you dont like my thread, dont open it and post a comment you retard.

If you don't want criticism, don't post a thread :rolleyes:

The fact is that everyone else can see you're obsessed with this whole "OMG I've 21 and have never felt the touch of a woman" sentiment, and I appreciate it if you're not happy with that situation; but just agonising over it is not going to help one way or the other.
Reply 46
I'd think it was pretty weird, but then again, it takes all kinds to make a world. I wouldn't have anything against him, it's his business.
I really wouldn't be that bothered at all, infact it's kinda cute :smile:
Reply 48
I'd just be like :lolwut: what the actual.... f. at first, genuinely worried and shocked considering what could be wrong with you. Then it would descend into pity as I would consider what it would be like living a life until 21 without actual experiencing a relationship, and then perhaps that would lead to bemusement. Then disgust.

Then I'd put a positive outlook on it and conclude that this means one less male to compete with for females, and then perhaps relief in the fact that at least, whatever bad happens in my life, it is likely to be always considerably better than yours.
Reply 49
I would think that he must feel very lonely and wonder why he hasn't been able to kiss anyone, often asking himself how long it will take to find someone. :/
Reply 50
Also I'd have to assume that such a person probably does not have any attractive qualities, which is the reason why they haven't found a single person marginally attracted to them in their whole life.

It's a fairly accurate assumption based on the fact that your successfulness in life can be measured by how attracted you are in the opposite sex (for a male anyway), you either have to be attractive physically, a good/interesting personality, or have career/financial success.

At least just one of those will guarantee you some female attention, however if you have not kissed anyone in your whole life until the age of 21 it is safe to assume you have none of these things, and probably belong to the "loser" category.

I hope this has helped.
let us assume you didnt see who what he looked like and you didnt know anything else about him. you literally were only told 'there is this guy who is attending X university. he is entering his 3rd year in september. he will be 21 quite soon into next academic year. he has never kissed a girl before.

what would be your initial thoughts? please give me your honest answers. no being polite or kind to not hurt my feelings. tell it how it is. thank you.

oh and it goes without saying that i have never had a girlfriend or sex before.

I assume he is pure and chaste and that he is waiting till marriage. That is good, a type of purity that is not so common these days.
Reply 52
I hate it when people say "I've never been kissed", as if theyre waiting for it.

As for the OP, go out and pull son. Its not a big deal either in all honesty but it does say a lot about your confidence with women.
Reply 53
Original post by miss_sporty
it would not bother me at all, i know a 23year old male virgin and he is one of my best friends :smile:

Why have you not "pity-shagged" him yet?, you harsh friend!
Reply 54
if you dont like my thread, dont open it and post a comment you retard.

I think I might have been right about the personality bit.
Honestly?

I would assume the guy is either physically repulsive, or has crippling social anxiety, more likely the latter. Another possibility would be extremely religious.
Reply 56

what would be your initial thoughts? please give me your honest answers. no being polite or kind to not hurt my feelings. tell it how it is. thank you.

I would think jeeeez is Dr Pressure making another thread about not having any luck with the ladies?!
Reply 57
Original post by lukas1051
Honestly?

I would assume the guy is either physically repulsive, or has crippling social anxiety, more likely the latter. Another possibility would be extremely religious.

All extremely undesirable qualities in a human being.
Reply 58
I wouldn't think any less of said person, but I think I would be shocked as it is rare now to find anybody over the age of 16, even, who hasn't kissed. But some people do take kissing to be serious though; not just something you do lightly. I think it is something to be proud of in a way :yes:
Just lie and say you have.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending