The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Once you start living in other countries (I mean for years) you realise that British Girls are not that bad. I'm referring to girls here.. not the women of the UK - that's a different matter.
Reply 2
Are you spending too much time in front of your mum?
Depends where you live, what street you walk down...
Reply 4
You aren't getting pissed enough.
Because you live in the North.

Wow, come on neggers, the line above is clearly a joke.
(edited 12 years ago)
Oh look, it's this thread again...
I dont agree. I prefer British girls

EDIT: Why do I keep getting negged?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by knoxuk
This is a SERIOUS question. I am curious as to why the average woman you see walking down the street or browsing around a shop abroad are better looking than the women you see here?

Location- Manchester
It depends on what you like, like Brazillian's are known for having big hips, so forth. So thinking of what type of body/look/facial features you prefer then that will be what you like more :smile:
Reply 10
Worse diet and less sun?
Reply 11
Your opinion.
Thats definitely not true...

Maybe because you are used to seeing British girls/women all the time
Reply 13
There's a huge geographical disparity within te UK. I was in a relatively working class town which will remain nameless recently - and really, the women were awful looking. All of them. Meanwhile, go to a reasonably decent city, and they improve immeasurably.

Poor diets, fat, no fashion sense, horrible accents (at least in foreigners, you can't tell if their accents are dodgy or not), cheap tattoos, overburdened with crap jewellery... eurgh.
Come on OP let's see a picture of ya, after that outburst I'm expecting you to be an Aidonis
Reply 15
After discovering the victoria's secret brazillian and russian female models, yes you can say my expectations of physical beauty have definitely sky-rocketed.

Edit: So silly that some girls have disliked this.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by roe5745
Location- Manchester

Nothing wrong with girls from Manchester :smile:
Reply 17
When you say foreign where do you mean? Rest of Europe or rest of the world?
Reply 18
This thread has been done plenty of times...
Reply 19
Original post by Aeschylus
Come on OP let's see a picture of ya, after that outburst I'm expecting you to be an Aidonis

Why? You don't need to be a musical genius to say Rebecca Black is ****.

Latest

Trending

Trending