The Student Room Group

first proper relationship

I am in my first proper relationship at the mo it has been about 8 months. We get on so well but we also work together. I just feel so jealous and pariond it has only recently started, but I hate the feeling and wish I could just get rid of it as I always said I didn't want to be this type of person. It is all new to me as this is my first REAL relationship. I don't know how to deal with these emotions that I am feeling now. I couldn't imagine him not being in my life now as we have done so much together, I know I am the one creating the problems and its so annoying!!

Reply 1
Original post by rachie10
I am in my first proper relationship at the mo it has been about 8 months. We get on so well but we also work together. I just feel so jealous and pariond it has only recently started, but I hate the feeling and wish I could just get rid of it as I always said I didn't want to be this type of person. It is all new to me as this is my first REAL relationship. I don't know how to deal with these emotions that I am feeling now. I couldn't imagine him not being in my life now as we have done so much together, I know I am the one creating the problems and its so annoying!!

hey :smile:
i'm in my first proper relationship and i get quite jealous too :smile:
first of all, DON'T PANIC! it's very naturallll!
you've just got to step back and think 'would he leave me for another girl?' personally, for me, i know that my boyfriend wouldn't :smile: so i know it's difficult but you've got to try and not be so jealous. feel secure otherwise your insecurities will push him away :smile:
Reply 2
If you know him well enough to know that he wouldn't do anything then what's there to worry about? This is from a man's perspective mind so it's probably not what you need to hear. Only you know what he's truly like.
BLAH, blah blah blah.

*vomits*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending