The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sauce
I've already eaten a yoghurt, 100 calories of dried fruit, a cheese ploughman's sandwich and cheese and tomao pasta bake with two doughballs today.Feel proper stuffed....dunno why I'm sooo hungry.

I didn't have a proper dinner last night though(popcorn and an apple) so it's kinda excusable but some friends and I are going to Nando's tonight for a meal. Really love the frozen yoghurt so thinking of getting chicken with sweetcorn as sides and then let myself have the yogurt for dessert. Yumzers. Then take my pictures tomorrow morning when I'll *hopefully* be 'at my lightest' ...lol!

Sometimes I think we just need more food... yesterday I went way over my calories but I think my body just needed it. I guess when 80% of the time it is only getting 1200-1500 cals each day it sort of misses the extra calories! :redface: And I'm not pigging out today too which is good.
Original post by *GoLdSeQuIn*
OMG wow I was genuinely shocked when I opened the spoiler! It's amazing how different you look and having the pictures nearby definitely makes it easier to directly compare how far you've come! Just think of what you are going to look like in the next two months.
Does remind me of what I haven't achieved since Christmas though:frown:

I'll be honest, I shocked myself. I thought I'd had far too many STSs during the contest, and not enough exercise, but it just goes to show I'm being too hard on myself. When I saw those photos, I thought I actually have quite a decent figure now!

Don't worry about not achieving much.. there's plenty of time for you to hit your goals :biggrin:.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Jan-March.

Direct Comparisons:

Spoiler

There is a difference and its really ovious. Your stomach looks a lot smaller and your waist has gone down as well. Don't worry too much about the STS as your comparison pics look really good
Reply 1383
Amazing progress Angel, you look fanatastic! :biggrin:

Haven't really posted on here recently. Over the last 2 weeks I've lost 7 lbs. A ridiculous amount of weight really, I haven't been eating much as I've been feeling so anxious and upset all of the time. But, now, I feel ready to start eating properly again and I'm feeling a bit happier :smile: So yeah, hopfully I can contiue to lose weight, just at a much slower and more sustainable rate! :smile:
Stress = MASSIVE CARB CRAVINGS.

I haven't eaten that much today, but it's pretty much all be carbful :s-smilie:

Need to decide on dinner: indian spiced (quorn) shepherd's pie, sicillian fish stew, or a quorn mince/veg stir fry.
I just can't motivate myself these past few weeks ):
Jan-March.

Direct Comparisons:

Spoiler

Wow you look fab! I'd be chuffed to look like the January pics, never mind the March ones!
Original post by 08batee
Amazing progress Angel, you look fanatastic! :biggrin:

Haven't really posted on here recently. Over the last 2 weeks I've lost 7 lbs. A ridiculous amount of weight really, I haven't been eating much as I've been feeling so anxious and upset all of the time. But, now, I feel ready to start eating properly again and I'm feeling a bit happier :smile: So yeah, hopfully I can contiue to lose weight, just at a much slower and more sustainable rate! :smile:

Thank you.
7lbs in 2 weeks isn't too bad, just try and slow it down a teeny bit :-). I'm like you, I don't eat when I'm feeling anxious (boredom does bad things to me though). I lost a lot of weight during my A Levels.. then gained about double that when I started uni lol.

Original post by MysteryPass
I just can't motivate myself these past few weeks ):

Why, what's the matter? *hugs*

Original post by haz220807
Wow you look fab! I'd be chuffed to look like the January pics, never mind the March ones!

Thank you! I can't actually believe it's me when I look at the photos. I was looking through the Next catalogue before and, actually, I think I'm actually the same figure as some of the swimwear models they're using.. although many of them are more toned!
Reply 1388
I can see a difference, I hope :colondollar: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1878343&page=7&p=36806887#post36806887 I suck at judging my own progress. :sigh: and yes my bra is ****.
Thank you! I can't actually believe it's me when I look at the photos. I was looking through the Next catalogue before and, actually, I think I'm actually the same figure as some of the swimwear models they're using.. although many of them are more toned!

I can imagine, your figure is lovely! *jealous* but then you have worked so hard so you deserve it.

--

Just had a Creme Egg, actually felt like the nicest thing I've ever eaten!
Right that's it though, nice treat and now serious work to lose the last 4lbs of my first stone.
Wow, the progress pictures are awesome! Well done, Angel and Sauce. :smile:

----

Beginning to feel a little impatient now; it's weigh-in in two days, and I really want to lose another 1lb! Managed to cook and finish my first cooked meal since that dreadful cold though, which is something. Hoping tomorrow will be the day I get back on track! Bought some carrot sticks and philadelphia for this evening, so that should be nice. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by sauce
I can see a difference, I hope :colondollar: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1878343&page=7&p=36806887#post36806887 I suck at judging my own progress. :sigh: and yes my bra is ****.

Saw your pics and you must be proud as I can see the difference. Well done:smile:
Original post by sauce

WOW the difference is amazing, well done you!! How much did you lose over the 12 weeks? Looks like a fair bit!

I can imagine, your figure is lovely! *jealous* but then you have worked so hard so you deserve it.

--

Right that's it though, nice treat and now serious work to lose the last 4lbs of my first stone.

Thanks! That's not something that's been said very often about me in the past haha. Creme eggs are gorgeous, my Dad works in a school and he's bought 18 creme eggs to give to some of the kids and they're just in the kitchen laughing at me..

Original post by alabelle
Wow, the progress pictures are awesome! Well done, Angel and Sauce. :smile:

----

Beginning to feel a little impatient now; it's weigh-in in two days, and I really want to lose another 1lb! Managed to cook and finish my first cooked meal since that dreadful cold though, which is something. Hoping tomorrow will be the day I get back on track! Bought some carrot sticks and philadelphia for this evening, so that should be nice. :smile:

Thank you! I'm surprised with my progress I honestly didn't expect for the photos to look that different. I hope you get the weigh in result you want :biggrin:.

I might weigh again tomorrow; not accepting the STS as anything other than water weight, so would be great if I could have a loss before TOTM takes over later this week.
Reply 1393
WOW the difference is amazing, well done you!! How much did you lose over the 12 weeks? Looks like a fair bit!

Just over 2 stone :smile: Wanna lose another 1.5-2 stone and just maintain at that I think (still have plenty of wobbly bits :biggrin:)

Thank you, The difference for you is amazing too, your waist is tiiiiny!

Thanks! That's not something that's been said very often about me in the past haha. Creme eggs are gorgeous, my Dad works in a school and he's bought 18 creme eggs to give to some of the kids and they're just in the kitchen laughing at me..

We had sooooooooo many creme eggs in the house last September - the husband of someone my mum works with works at a supermarket, and they had loads of leftovers that were going out of date, so took them to the school. I think at one point we had 5 of the 6 packs of them :eek:

Although tbh, I'm not a huge fan of creme eggs :tongue: it's all about the malteser bunny :biggrin:

---

There's a double chocolate chip muffin calling my name downstairs. Stress and I do not mix well, it always seems to end in random trips to Tescos to buy junk.
Wooooooooow Angel and sauce, your progress is amazing! Angel you look great and way less than on the high end of healthy, weird. And you don't look flabby at all, although I guess it is something you can't really gauge from photos. And sauce, your figure is amazing! Such a tiny waist!

Ahhh I wish I'd properly been on it since January as I can see how much progress you both have made, and overall I haven't made any!
[QUOTE='Flo[ProActiv];36807849']We had sooooooooo many creme eggs in the house last September - the husband of someone my mum works with works at a supermarket, and they had loads of leftovers that were going out of date, so took them to the school. I think at one point we had 5 of the 6 packs of them :eek:

Although tbh, I'm not a huge fan of creme eggs :tongue: it's all about the malteser bunny :biggrin:

---

There's a double chocolate chip muffin calling my name downstairs. Stress and I do not mix well, it always seems to end in random trips to Tescos to buy junk.

I haven't tried those Maltesers Bunnies. I think it would only end badly if I did!

Thanks! That's not something that's been said very often about me in the past haha. Creme eggs are gorgeous, my Dad works in a school and he's bought 18 creme eggs to give to some of the kids and they're just in the kitchen laughing at me...

I think I could happily eat 18 right now. So just eating one is showing restraint right? (Desperately trying to justify it!)
and not a great start for Monday, I was hoping to go to the gym and didn't go, slept and missed a lesson and then I didn't go to tesco so I ended up getting takeaway :frown:

hopefully tomorrow will be better... wont eat much to make up for today.

am I right in thinking that eating the same thing all the time will slow down your metabolism.. I ALWAYS have cereal/porridge for breakfast, tea and a fruit.. I know its healthy but should I maybe change it? and to what?
Another pic.

Spoiler

Another pic.

Spoiler

Well done Angel and Sauce!! Your pics are awesome and it must be nice to see a change :biggrin:. keep going and you'll hit your goal soon.

Having a run of bad luck, first I knacked my leg at the gym so couldn't really exercise and as soon as that was okay again I've come down with some sort of Flu. :frown: It's depressing as I'm not hungry which some might think as a good thing as I'm trying to loose weight but it's just not like me I love food.

Latest