The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i hate smoking. i think that unless there were very special circumstances, i wouldnt be able to go out with a smoker
Reply 2
eww..

smoker..

eww..
Reply 3
i did do it and learnt to deal with it. ironically, she only quit after breaking up with me.
Reply 4
Ugh...I just think how ick it would be kissing them...
unfortunately my 2 last ex girlfriends were smokers, and I did really hate it

the worst thing you can do is go on at them

and as with silence, ironically both of them quit after we broke up!
Nel48
Personally, as a non-smoker i would find having a smoker boyfriend disgusting. The smell and the yellowing and taste ... urgghhh.

I couldn't stand it - non-smokers for me only.

What about you guys? Do any of you non-smokers go out with smokers and find it ok?

many girls i went out with smoked... doesn't really matter to me
It's pretty minging alright, I've done it and would try to avoid it in the future lol. Unless he was super fit or something equally attractive :rolleyes:
Never ever ever ever ever
Its something I really oppose, so not just the physical side of it, kissing and them smelling of smoke etc, I just don't think I could go out with anyone who can voluntarily do that to themselves. Thankfully, my boyfriend is a vociferous opposer to it as well.
Reply 9
LauraJane14
Thankfully, my boyfriend is a vociferous opposer to it as well.

mine too.. he also doesn't drink, go partying and/or clubbing aand also refuses to eat anything with E numbers in... so i think i got a pretty good deal :biggrin: hehe.
Nel48
Personally, as a non-smoker i would find having a smoker boyfriend disgusting. The smell and the yellowing and taste ... urgghhh.

What about you guys? Do any of you non-smokers go out with smokers and find it ok?

As a non smoker I did went out with a smoker and i told him i could taste it when we kissed, and i told him to stop for his own good, and so he did stopped, but i'm not sure if he started it again after be broke up.
Reply 11
Nel48

I agree with you. Just the thought of going out with a smoker is utterly repulsive.
Angelil
I agree with you. Just the thought of going out with a smoker is utterly repulsive.

ya it's quite disgusting actually . Immagine the kiss taste like veniger!!!:frown:
Reply 13
Eww...gross. you'd both stink constantly. Would never do it.
is everyone here 5 years old? who cares if the person smokes!
Reply 15
I guess I am like the majority and would seriously hate to go out with a smoker
If I had a girlfriend who began smoking, I would hate it. Come to think of it though, I hardly know anyone who smokes, apart from my aunt and one friend.
Reply 17
I like the smell of smoke on people... but not the smell of someone actually smoking a cigarette.
brimstone1
I like the smell of smoke on people... but not the smell of someone actually smoking a cigarette.

Quite funny comment, but i think i understand why you think like that.

The thought of the taste of veniger made me sick. I shouldn't have mention it!
My bf smokes, but you can't usually taste it on his breath. He's a very clean boy and his clothes never smell of it either.

I think he may smoke naked.

Latest

Trending

Trending