The Student Room Group

24 year old a dating a 17 year old? Is it right?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
'date her a lot' is that what you kids are calling it these days?:wink:

Either way youre a devient go find a girl your own age and stop preying on college ones.
I used to dated a 16 year old girl , soon to be 17, she threaten to call the police on me for sexting and sending just one nude pic to her when she asked for it if i dont give her gift back, any suggestions? because i believe a gift is a gift, its something that you do not ask to be given back. I live in Washington state and the legal age is 16 for dating so, not sure if she is right or wrong.
Yeah of course we live in liberated times!
I’m 17 in love with a 24 year old I don’t think there’s nothing wrong with it. Even though i turn 18 in two months
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous
I'm currently talking to a 17 year old girl a lot. I'm really interested in her and really want to make a move and ask her on a date. Something keeps on holding me back. We seem to flirt a lot making fun of each other and calling and texting each other a lot talking about life. I really enjoy talking to her. She's loads of fun and she's also really mature for her age too. I don't want to be seen as a perv who's lusting over teenagers. Call me silly, but I'm gonna be 25 soon so that will mean she's 8 years younger than me. I really like her though. Is 17 when your 25 too young? Is the fact that I find her a mix of smart, funny, cute and sexually attractive wrong? I mean she's still in sixth form. I'm nearly leaving university.
Ahh I'm in the same boat... I'm 27 and shes 17 I'm so conflicted idk what to do. We both wanna be with each other and we like each other... I dont understand why it matters if u like someone. And we are both females idk if that matters? She knows what shes doing tho it's not like I'm lieing to her.
I honestly think there’s a huge maturity difference. I don’t mind an age gap if it’s around 21 but at 16/17 I can honestly notice the differences in generations. At that age still immature and might be a bit more mature then normal 16/17/18 year olds but I honestly wouldn’t say by much years. Up to you. But personally I wouldn’t date an 18 year old and I’m nearly 25. Just because I can see a huge difference in the age gap with maturity.

Also, most of these are about a girl finding a guy older then her. Girls, would you date a younger guy? I know I wouldn’t. Guys my own age aren’t even that mature 😂
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Jammie_x
I honestly think there’s a huge maturity difference. I don’t mind an age gap if it’s around 21 but at 16/17 I can honestly notice the differences in generations. At that age still immature and might be a bit more mature then normal 16/17/18 year olds but I honestly wouldn’t say by much years. Up to you. But personally I wouldn’t date an 18 year old and I’m nearly 25. Just because I can see a huge difference in the age gap with maturity.

Also, most of these are about a girl finding a guy older then her. Girls, would you date a younger guy? I know I wouldn’t. Guys my own age aren’t even that mature 😂

this thread is from 2012
Came up on my news feed when looked in relationships and no i didn’t search back to 2012
Thanks for this im in the same predicament and I feel like i have to have someone elses opinion even tho it feels very right
Definitely!! I’m 17 and my boyfriend is 23, and he’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I’m moving back to his home country with him after my studies to go to university.
Reply 50
sexy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending