The Student Room Group

What are British Indian/Asian guys like in relationships? R they conservative/liber

Scroll to see replies

Look at this thread now. Lmao.
Original post by Historophilia
Well I think it tends to split a bit more along religious lines (so I suppose your comment about Indians might be accurate).

And what I've noticed is that all my friends my own age are themselves pretty liberal but their families opinions differ which obviously has an impact on how they behave.

My most liberal family-ied friend is from a Buddhist Sri Lankan background and they're very relaxed and after her family my Indian Sikh friend's family are probably the most liberal.

My Hindu Indian's friend family aren't that liberal (they're quite concerned with what she does etc. and she has to live at home while at Uni) but I think they'd probably be ok with her having a boyfriend.

Least Liberal are definitely the family of a Muslim friend, they seem quite modern from the outside (his mum doesn't wear a headscarf and his elder sister has a career s a dentist) but he's had girlfriends and been very careful to hide this from them.

You're not allowed to have a girlfriend in Islam!! :frown:
Original post by JamalAhmed
You're not allowed to have a girlfriend in Islam!! :frown:

To be honest he's actually an atheist but gain he hasn't told his parents this because the knows they'd be really upset and some of his extended family could get quite nasty about it.
Original post by rei dos reis
Awkward moment if you find out that was a guy :lol:

hahahahahahahahahah lmao imagine that! id b devastated!
Reply 64
Original post by umarrehman187
hahahahahahahahahah lmao imagine that! id b devastated!

hahaha for all i know you and rei could be girls.
Reply 65
Original post by rei dos reis
Awkward moment if you find out that was a guy :lol:

Awkward moment if you find out rei dos reis is a white girl/asian girl who randomly posts threads on whether chinese girls will like him.
Original post by Anonymous
hahaha for all i know you and rei could be girls.

Im A guy :smile:
Reply 67
You will be hard pressed to find young people in this country who will be ok with waiting till marriage for sex. Christians, muslims, atheists, whatever, you're genuinely talking about a tiny percentage of people that will wait.
Reply 68
Original post by umarrehman187

Im A guy :smile:

Im A girl then :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Im A girl then :smile:

an asian girl yhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending