The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Herro there :smile:
I lost my virginity when I was 17 to a guy I was in love with, and I do not regret it :smile:
....and it hurt yes, it wasn't a pain that I couldn't handle, I did feel like crying at the time...but it was something I wanted so I guess I took the pain for the gain :smile:
I'm also glad I did it then because I ready, I wasn't forced into it and for the next guy everything felt amazing so :smile:

It was about 10 times before it felt really good, but it was worth it! Its such an intimate nice thing, but only when the persons ready.
I told the guy I was a virgin and so was he...Just thought Id share my story :smile:

Keep smiling :biggrin:
I was 17 and it was with my boyfriend at the time, we'd been together about 6 or 7 months. I don't regret losing it at that age or to that person as I felt ready and my boyfriend (who wasn't a virgin) was very nice about the fact it was my first time.

It did hurt yes, but I just gritted my teeth and got on with it. It was painful-ish for the next 4/5 times I suppose but after that I was fine.

& I would advise that if you aren't ready to have sex, don't. Don't allow yourself to be pressured or dictated by society that you need to lose your virginity before a certain age. The only person that will regret it is you.
Reply 3
Mine was meh, lost it at a house party when I was 15.... Drunk, struggled to get hard and couldn't even cum... Then she told everyone at my school I had a small willy. :rolleyes: (When I haven't... the spiteful bitch)
Reply 4
I was 16, pissed out my face, with a girl who could hardly stand and I forgot to put a condom on. She deleted me on Facebook and we never spoke again.

I don't think it was very good.
I was 15 and it was with my then-boyfriend. I didn't bleed or feel any pain really, just quite a lot of discomfort. The older you get won't make a difference to how it hurts, and no stories from any other girls will tell you how much it's going to hurt for you, I'm sorry to say. Every girl is different :smile: you could bleed a lot, or not at all, it could really hurt, or it could not, who knows? The main thing is to relax. It's hard, but it makes such a difference.

Easy? The second time. Enjoyable? Probably about the fourth or fifth.

Yes, he knew I was a virgin, and so was he :smile:
Reply 6
For me it did hurt a bit, but it wasn't as painful as my friends had made it out to be! It took a long time for it to become easy for me because I was in a LDR so we didn't get to see each other often. Actually it was fairly uncomfortable for 4 or 5 times after the first time. Sex only became enjoyable to me 4 or 5 months after losing my virginity! And yeah, he knew I was a virgin, so was he, we were both in our first proper relationship.
Reply 7
It was a relief. The actual sex was worse than terrible, we were both virgins and basically didn't do it properly, you figure it out pretty quickly though.
Reply 8
The heavens parted, trumpets sounded, gold rained down from the sky, I was carried aloft on a shield by angels as I left the room...
Original post by Drewski
The heavens parted, trumpets sounded, gold rained down from the sky, I was carried aloft on a shield by angels as I left the room...

Dude don't take hallucinogenic substances before having sex, might forget to put on a condom then you're in trouble.
I didn't really know what to expect (was prepared for possible pain/bleeding but wasn't overly concerned about it) but I ended up not bleeding at all and it wasn't painful in any way either. So in that respect it was a perfect first time, also due to the fact that I waited until I was older and for the right person and I knew I was 100% ready. I think that made all the difference as well.
Reply 11
I knew my ex was a virgin, so i took it as slow/gently as she wanted - most guys can be considerate about it if you let them know.
I was 16 and had been going out with my first boyfriend for about... 3 days. He was 22. He told me I was either going to give him a blowjob or we were going to have sex. I'd hardly done ANYTHING with anyone and he had a terrifyingly huge penis so I figured having sex would be easier than attempting to give a terrible blowjob.
It was obviously quite painful, after about 10 times it got better, but to be honest we always had to be careful because of how big he was. I suppose I was kind of pressured into it but I don't really mind, it got it out the way I guess and we went out for a while. Although the relationship never did last..
Original post by Anonymous
I was 16 and had been going out with my first boyfriend for about... 3 days. He was 22. He told me I was either going to give him a blowjob or we were going to have sex. I'd hardly done ANYTHING with anyone and he had a terrifyingly huge penis so I figured having sex would be easier than attempting to give a terrible blowjob.
It was obviously quite painful, after about 10 times it got better, but to be honest we always had to be careful because of how big he was. I suppose I was kind of pressured into it but I don't really mind, it got it out the way I guess and we went out for a while. Although the relationship never did last..

I'm hoping you realise now what a dickhead this guy was :erm:
If you're worried, watch lacigreen's videos on youtube about virginity. Helped me a lot for my first time.
The first time I tried to have sex, it was quite uncomfortable as I wasn't properly aroused or relaxed, and the guy I was with didn't know what he was doing either and tried to rush into it...I'm not sure if this counts as when I lost my virginity as he did sort of penetrate me but not fully, and it was generally awkward and uncomfortable for us both so we stopped.

The first time I properly had sex - with a different guy who it felt right with - it didn't hurt at all, didn't bleed, and was very pleasurable and fun and comfortable.
Reply 16
Girls, genuinely, did it hurt a lot? Does it matter the older you get?
How long was it before sex became easy?
Did you tell the guy you were a virgin beforehand?
I'm curious!

It hurt yes (he was a bit bigger than aveage which didnt help) and he knew I was a virgin before hand. It took a few times before it got easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17

Im sorry to hear about this experience you had the guy sounds like a complete dick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Physically- It was okay, and there was some pain. The experience got better after the first few times.
Emotionally- Felt good to have lost my virginity, I had no regrets at the time.
I was 18 when i lost it, and with a guy I was seeing for a few months. He was bit er.... fifty shades kinky and experienced.

And yes he knew i was a virgin
(edited 11 years ago)
Painful but not excruciating. Bled so much that the mattress had to be flipped :pinch:

I wasn't really interested in finding someone I loved, I just wanted to see what sex was like. The guy knew I was a virgin, but tbh that's probably why he was with me lol.

No regrets, sex got nicer after a few more attempts and learning what, exactly, was good about sex haha.

Latest

Trending

Trending