Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you do when you go to a party? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just out of interest, what do you usually do at a party?

ReputationRep:
    Sit in the corner with a pet.

In reality, I dance awkwardly have loud conversations, and end up awkwardly sitting with people who drink too much too quickly and pass out next to the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    Drink and chat to girls. Oh and dance, but only after I've had a certain amount :L

ReputationRep:
    Dance poorly. Drink copiously. Attempt to pull.

Not always in that order, though it'd be 2, 1 and 3 if I moved them in line of how repeatedly successful they were.

ReputationRep:
    Be completely and totally awesome. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Damask-)
    Sit in the corner with a pet.

In reality, I dance awkwardly have loud conversations, and end up awkwardly sitting with people who drink too much too quickly and pass out next to the toilet.
    :O I went to godalming :L

ReputationRep:
    I do the robot also the dance *bdm dm tssss*

ReputationRep:
    Drink, chat to people, do stupid stuff which seem funny at the time, have fun.

ReputationRep:
    Drink, discuss football, make poorly planned and dismally executed attempts to pull.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamespierce0987)
    :O I went to godalming :L
    Small world.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I drink, and that's the only reason I go.

ReputationRep:
    Get too drunk. Dance until my feet hurt. Have slut drop competitions competing against male friends.

Yeah

ReputationRep:
    There's always a group that spend most of the party in the garden. I'm one of them.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes I have some chicken, maybe some sex. I find that people tend to like me because I am polite and rarely late to the party.

ReputationRep:
    Drink, talk to anyone and everyone, eat junk food, get to the point where I feel too drunk so I go and sulk in a corner for a bit, continue dancing and chatting happily after a glass of water

ReputationRep:
    purchase some bags and clear my nose with some tissues

ReputationRep:
    SHOTS

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Toke and pass.

ReputationRep:
    Any drinking game which involves a dirty pint is usually a winner.

ReputationRep:
    Drink, dance awkwardly

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.