The Student Room Group

What do you do when you go to a party?

Just out of interest, what do you usually do at a party?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sit in the corner with a pet.

In reality, I dance awkwardly have loud conversations, and end up awkwardly sitting with people who drink too much too quickly and pass out next to the toilet.
Drink and chat to girls. Oh and dance, but only after I've had a certain amount :L
Reply 3
Dance poorly. Drink copiously. Attempt to pull.

Not always in that order, though it'd be 2, 1 and 3 if I moved them in line of how repeatedly successful they were.
Be completely and totally awesome. :cool:
Original post by Damask-
Sit in the corner with a pet.

In reality, I dance awkwardly have loud conversations, and end up awkwardly sitting with people who drink too much too quickly and pass out next to the toilet.

:O I went to godalming :L
I do the robot also the dance *bdm dm tssss*
Drink, chat to people, do stupid stuff which seem funny at the time, have fun.
Reply 8
Drink, discuss football, make poorly planned and dismally executed attempts to pull.
Reply 9
Original post by jamespierce0987
:O I went to godalming :L

Small world. :smile:
Get too drunk. Dance until my feet hurt. Have slut drop competitions competing against male friends.

Yeah :redface:
Reply 11
There's always a group that spend most of the party in the garden. I'm one of them.
Sometimes I have some chicken, maybe some sex. I find that people tend to like me because I am polite and rarely late to the party.
Drink, talk to anyone and everyone, eat junk food, get to the point where I feel too drunk so I go and sulk in a corner for a bit, continue dancing and chatting happily after a glass of water :biggrin:
purchase some bags and clear my nose with some tissues
Reply 15
Reply 16
Toke and pass.
Reply 17
Any drinking game which involves a dirty pint is usually a winner.
Drink, dance awkwardly :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aaaaaaaargh!
Sometimes I have some chicken, maybe some sex. I find that people tend to like me because I am polite and rarely late to the party.

How the hell did you quote 2 characters into 1? :confused: I'm not even mad, that's amazing.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending