The Student Room Group

*Stupid Question* about theory test

Sorry to be asking a stupid question but I am not really interested in passing my test but my parents are forcing me (its kind of for my benefit in way but anyhoo)

i tried a go at learning my theory but its mostly common sense but I don't understand how to learn it if you get what I mean

How do I go about it? And is it true now in 2013 is not a multi choice test it's a written test?
Get a practice DVD that has questions and the hazard perception on it, then just do it over and over.

I highly doubt it's a written paper, I heard this last year, but if you have an instructor yet you can ask them. Doubt it though. :smile:
Reply 2
Get a DVD and just practice, it worked for me. I took notes from the highway code on things that I would not remember then it's just practice, practice, practice!
Reply 3
anyone got any tips or strategy for the hazard test?
Reply 4
Original post by SFeet
anyone got any tips or strategy for the hazard test?

Keep clicking, not too fast, not too slow hahahaa.. kidding, watch out for pedestrians that could cross a zebra crossing, watch out for any vehicles coming out from drive ways or side roads. Other than that, use the CD it helps and teaches you the same time, i got 60 marks for the hazard perception test. it isnt hard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending