The Student Room Group

I've had a lucky escape but feel like crap

I got warned by my friends for ages now bout this guy I've been on off with that I was just being used for sex etc and that he was a compulsive liar

Anyway I hadn't been with him since August last year where last wkend he made out he was single and we ended up together . We ended up together when the door was being bashed in it was his gf who punched me 4 times in eye and now I've got a black eye

She phoned me and appologised said he's a compulsive liar and is sick in the head . That he steals and when she had a pregnancy scare he kicked her in stomach

Anyway she's told me he's said I'm ugly made fun oft clothes got a mental problem

That the sex was so bad he had to %&*$# off just to get hard to sleep with me or pretend he was tired so he didn't have to!

Hes also been Slaggin me off to his mates. Thing is deep down I know I've had a escape but feel they've won as she probs taken him bk
Reply 1
Silly little girl.

Yet another example of a woman being advised repeatedly to steer clear of someone, yet ignoring her head and the advice of her friends, and going with her heart; and then complaining about it going badly.

I'll take bets that the OP will get back with him if he tries it on with her again. Any takers?

On a serious note; steer clear in future, learn from your bloody mistake.
Reply 2
He's an arse hole.
So what she's taken him back, who would want to be treated like that.
You should feel sorry for her not yourself, your free of that horrible treatment you're the one who's better off!
Reply 3
Your a nice person, and you deserve someone nice too
Reply 4
Original post by reedA93
He's an arse hole.
So what she's taken him back, who would want to be treated like that.
You should feel sorry for her not yourself, your free of that horrible treatment you're the one who's better off!

Yep you're right he's been with her 10 mths and has constantly cheated on her lied, stolen off her and people hit her and is an alki so not a good catch really

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending