Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'd appreciate it so much if anyone could read through my german writing assessment and give me any corrections to improve it. Thank you!
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: odt There might be a few spelling mistakes.odt (5.4 KB, 73 views)

(Original post by Rebecca.3009)
    I'd appreciate it so much if anyone could read through my german writing assessment and give me any corrections to improve it. Thank you!
    Hi, had a quick look over. Here are a few pointers:

Answer 1)
    -Might want to avoid using 'gut' twice in second sentence
    -'Ich verstehe mich gut mit Kindern'

2)
    -I'd probably say 'Sportarten gespielt' rather than 'gemacht'
    -' Ich möchte nicht ' = 'I don't want'. What you meant to say is 'Ich wollte nicht, um diese Aktivitäten zu tun.'
    - Similarly, say 'weil ich sehr warm war'
    -'Aufwiedersehen'

3)
    - 'Ich kann in stressigen Situationen...'

4)
    - 'Idee'

Apart from that - all seems good

ReputationRep:
    Während der Woche ich die Aktivitäten führen geholfen
    This doesn't seem quite right, but I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to rephrase it. Perhaps "Während der Woche half ich meinen Kollegen, die Aktivitäten zu führen."

--

Am Samstag sind die alle nach Hause gefahren
    Have you missed out "Kinder" here?

--

weil ich eine gute Zeit mit ihnen verbraucht hatte.
    "verbrauchen" does mean "spend", but only in a sense of using things up. I think "weil ich eine gute Zeit mit ihnen verbracht hatte" is what you meant [although looking at it now, it may have just been a typo ]

--

Von dies Erfahrung, ich habe zu mehr geduldig gelernt
    Should be "Von dieser Erfahrung". The second part doesn't quite make sense I don't think - it would probably be better as: "Von dieser Erfahrung, habe ich gelernt, geduldiger zu sein"

--

mit kleinen Kindern
    --

mehr unabhängig
    Probably better as "unabhängiger" (the English construction of "more + adj." doesn't really work in German)

--

Man kann die Kinder helfen in Aktivitäten und man kann die Kinder helfen, Spaß haben
    helfen takes the dative case so it should read: "Man kann den Kindern mit Aktivitäten helfen und man kann den Kindern helfen, Spaß zu haben"

--

Auch müss man Probleme lösen und zeige Initiative.
    I would put zeige to the end of the sentence
    Also, müssen doesn't have an umlaut in the third person singular so it's "man muss" rather than "man müss"

--

mit ihren Freunden
    --

Sie kann tun viele verschiedene Aktivitäten
    "Sie" is referring to "die Kinder" which is plural so you need "können" rather than "kann" (also later on the in sentence, and with "die Eltern" in the next sentence)
    "tun" should be at the end of the sentence

-----

I hope this is of some help

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.