The Student Room Group

Sports Direct interview on Monday 8th July - Need Help Please....

basically i need to bring a CV, and i have a CV here to bring but i am not sure if its a good CV or a proper CV that i need to show? Can anyone help me out by seeing if my CV is good or not?

also what will they ask at the interview? and what do i need to tell them and how should i come across as?

Also what do i wear? they never said what to wear, should i just wear a T-shirt, tie, black trousers and black shoes....

also do i need proof of identity? what proof source do i need?

thanks

note: in order to reply to me can you please quote me.
Original post by Future Knowledge
basically i need to bring a CV, and i have a CV here to bring but i am not sure if its a good CV or a proper CV that i need to show? Can anyone help me out by seeing if my CV is good or not?

also what will they ask at the interview? and what do i need to tell them and how should i come across as?

Also what do i wear? they never said what to wear, should i just wear a T-shirt, tie, black trousers and black shoes....

also do i need proof of identity? what proof source do i need?

thanks

note: in order to reply to me can you please quote me.

Hey there!

What they will ask at interview: possibly some background info about your personal life and/or the company, but they'll be looking to see how well you can sell KPIs.

What to wear: you should be able to get away with your suggestion, although I know people who turned up in smart casual and got the job.

Proof of identity: well, I didn't show any at my interview, but take along a passport and maybe a driving license or something similar?

Any more questions, head over to the thread entitled 'Sports Direct' - there're a load of us there who are able to answer your questions more in-depth.
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Hey there!

What they will ask at interview: possibly some background info about your personal life and/or the company, but they'll be looking to see how well you can sell KPIs.

What to wear: you should be able to get away with your suggestion, although I know people who turned up in smart casual and got the job.

Proof of identity: well, I didn't show any at my interview, but take along a passport and maybe a driving license or something similar?

Any more questions, head over to the thread entitled 'Sports Direct' - there're a load of us there who are able to answer your questions more in-depth.

whats KPI's

and can u give me the link for that sports direct thread u are talking about?
Can someone help

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending