The Student Room Group

Early Student finance Payment

Hello,

I have already received 2 of my SFE payments but I will be going on placement and I was wondering if there is anyway I can request my 3rd and final payment to be processed earlier so I can afford placement. My next payment is due on the 4th on September but I start placement on the 31st of July. I have also applied for extra support from my university and the NHS bursary provider and both applications have been declined.
Original post by Grace02041
Hello,

I have already received 2 of my SFE payments but I will be going on placement and I was wondering if there is anyway I can request my 3rd and final payment to be processed earlier so I can afford placement. My next payment is due on the 4th on September but I start placement on the 31st of July. I have also applied for extra support from my university and the NHS bursary provider and both applications have been declined.

Hi Grace, We can look into your early payment request, please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending