The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Got my offer from Bournemouth today to, glad I didn't apply anywhere else now as one interview was stressful enough!
Good luck to everybody else, I think most places will let you know by Monday as then you have a shorter deadline to reply!
Original post by Zmit2260
Hi were you in group two of the group discussion yesterday? You were the blonde female sat at the end? I was next to the young guy. I have long dark hair lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi

how did u find maths and english?? I found maths easy, but english was ok but i'm not very quick when it comes to writing about myself (the bit to do with your hobby)!
Reply 1382
Me too, don't think it'll be before the weekend though as UCAS track is down for essential maintenance 😩😭😭😭 xx good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nooooooooo :frown: good luck too x
Original post by bomoodp
Got my offer from Bournemouth today to, glad I didn't apply anywhere else now as one interview was stressful enough!
Good luck to everybody else, I think most places will let you know by Monday as then you have a shorter deadline to reply!

See you there! I'm so excited!
Reply 1384
Hi were you in group two of the group discussion yesterday? You were the blonde female sat at the end? I was next to the young guy. I have long dark hair lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope I was in group 1. Sat at the front in the exam. Black n white striped blouse :smile:
Finally got an offer from my first choice Bournemouth yesterday, so happy! Is anyone else going to Bournemouth? :smile:
Reply 1386
Did anyone heard back from UCLAN ??
Reply 1387
People are now getting acceptances from the Northumbria's waiting list. I was first on the list and I got an email last night. So happy :smile::smile:
Reply 1388
[QUOTE="caz1974;46926687"]People are now getting acceptances from the Northumbria's waiting list. I was first on the list and I got an email last night. So happy :smile::smile:[/QUOTE
Reply 1389
Original post by caz1974
People are now getting acceptances from the Northumbria's waiting list. I was first on the list and I got an email last night. So happy :smile::smile:

well done!!!
Reply 1390
Anyone heard back from UEA as yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1391
[QUOTE="ODPs;46926884"]
Original post by caz1974
People are now getting acceptances from the Northumbria's waiting list. I was first on the list and I got an email last night. So happy :smile::smile:[/QUOTE

excellent news! Well done
Reply 1392
Original post by lindyb76
Anyone heard back from UEA as yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No not yet! When was your interview?
Reply 1393
Original post by salmarie
No not yet! When was your interview?

It was on the 11th, AM. I know it's only been just under 3 wks but this is killing me. Keep checking my emails. I swear this is more stressful than the actual interview itself! Lol.

When was yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm still waiting to hear back from interviews back in December 👎 the wait goes on..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1395
Original post by tom_messy25
I'm still waiting to hear back from interviews back in December 👎 the wait goes on..

Posted from TSR Mobile

December!!! Wow, I think I would have lost the plot by now! Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that's how I feel, even worse when you see a email from ucas or the unis and it's a newsletter 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1397
Original post by lindyb76
It was on the 11th, AM. I know it's only been just under 3 wks but this is killing me. Keep checking my emails. I swear this is more stressful than

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know is horrible waiting! Their probably going to tell everyone from both interviews at the same time then as they said they only had 2 lots of interviews! My interview was in the 18th pm
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1398
Original post by denise96
Did anyone heard back from UCLAN ??

No I ve not heard have you?
Just called BCU admissions to see when we'll hear anything...apparently theyre still going through them and will be nxt week now!!! Grrrr...long weekend!!

Latest