The Student Room Group

Is it my height that's holding me back from ANY relationship?

I'm an 18 year old girl, and I've never had a boyfriend so am therefore a virgin. I wish I could say it's through choice, but it's not :frown:

I wouldn't say I'm unattractive, I have long brown hair, blue eyes and a slim figure... but I'm also about half an inch from 6 foot tall.

Apparently a lot of boys are intimidated by me?? And the boys that are taller than me seem to have cute petite girlfriends

My personality is a fun one, though I can occasionally be bitchy and very blunt

Would you say it's my height or have I just been very, very unlucky?
Bumped as this too a while to be approved :smile:
Reply 2
6 foot isn't that tall. You're the same height as me, and most of the guys I know are taller than me. I guess with heels you'd look taller, so just don't wear them if you're worried about your height? But even with them, that's still around the same height as most guys, not too tall at all.

Original post by Anonymous
My personality is a fun one, though I can occasionally be bitchy

Maybe it's this part that's the problem.
Reply 3
Guys are intimidated by you being nearly 6ft? You have obviously been talking to the wrong ones. I for one would love to meet girls that would at least come close to my shoulder height :P
Reply 4
To be fair, 6ft for a girl is like 6ft5 for a guy. So it's pretty tall.
Reply 5
I wouldnt say its a problem just dont go wearing high heels on a date lol

but yeh like another user said, being blunt and bitchy at times is most likely the problem
One of my oldest friends is almost 6 foot and she continuously had boyfriends from being 15 on wards. It is not your height that is holding you back, you are possibly going for the wrong type of guy or not noticing or being attracted to the guys who do like you. Anyway, I do not think that not having had a boyfriend at 18 is a problem, just let it happen when it happens.
You're unlucky. As a matter of fact you're my type. Sounds alright at first but that's like Jimmy Saville saying that to a 10 year old

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, it's not your height. I know this girl who is at least 6 foot, but not stick thin like a model, she is well proportioned, and because of that she is quite broad too. But she gets guys and I myself am 5,11 and I am still attracted to her also.
He'll. Elle McPherson is 6 foot 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Check this out, and this girl is 6ft 7", height means nothing http://tallwomenfans.com/tall_women_lover/bara-konecna
im 5ft11 and never had a problem with guys yes some people are rude and nasty about my height but then others arnt. I don't think its your height its the fear of your height which is holding you back embrace your long legs and height and once you feel confident in your own body your meet somebody. Also your only 18 !!
Hell. Elle McPherson is 6 foot 1 and lots of guys find her attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Archurus23
Hell. Elle McPherson is 6 foot 1 and lots of guys find her attractive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do what she does and strut your stuff. See if that helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending