The Student Room Group

Girls ONLY. Do you like skinny guys?

Poll

Would you date skinny guys?

Someone has told me that 8 out of ten women wouldn't even look at skinny guys because they feel they cant protect them. I took it as a sad but true fact( I only weight 52 kilograms). But now i have decided to challenge him ;you don't need muscles to protect your girlfriend after all :rolleyes:
Just give me a yes or no answer if you don't want give a reason it is still fine. Be honest, i don't mind being unattractive

Scroll to see replies

Tiresome.
Someone tells you ****ty statistics like that and you don't even think to question?

The honest answer is some do. Some don't. Most don't care. Personally it isn't a big deal to me at least
Reply 3
Not bothered. As stated above, some care, some don't.
Reply 4
helllll no!
No preference.

Btw when you say "girls only " it's only going to bring in a huge influx of guys :wink:
Not particularly, if I'm honest :redface:
Reply 7
yes
I don't have a preference, if I like a guy, I like him...end of :tongue:

My previous boyfriend was quite skinny and it really didn't bother me, especially as I'm extremely petite myself.
Original post by This Honest
No preference.

Btw when you say "girls only " it's only going to bring in a huge influx of guys :wink:

Like yourself? :colone:

...I am sorry! I am just gonna hid now.

I personally quite like skinny guys.
Original post by Chukkeigh
Like yourself? :colone:

...I am sorry! I am just gonna hid now.

I personally quite like skinny guys.

:mad: I've got my eyes on you :ninja:
Reply 11
Yes. I'd rather go out with a skinny guy than a really muscley guy.
Reply 12
Original post by Maid Marian
Not particularly, if I'm honest :redface:
What do you like?

OP being skinny isn't the end of the world and there are girls who like it. The key word though is 'girls'. Women generally like bigger men, men who have nice sized muscles, broad shoulders and a well proportioned body. They like real men, not skinny little boys.

Go to a night club or party and look at all the guys who are getting off with girls. They are usually tall and muscular. Deep down this is what they like even if they don't want to admit it openly.
Original post by Bassetts
What do you like?

OP being skinny isn't the end of the world and there are girls who like it. The key word though is 'girls'. Women generally like bigger men, men who have nice sized muscles, broad shoulders and a well proportioned body. They like real men, not skinny little boys.

Go to a night club or party and look at all the guys who are getting off with girls. They are usually tall and muscular. Deep down this is what they like even if they don't want to admit it openly.

Cuddly but not fat. :bigsmile:
My boyfriend is skinny, and so is my childhood ex, so yeah. I don't really have a body type preference anyway, just as long as he's not too extremely thin or obese, then I'm not too fussed.

Although admittedly, it does feel a bit weird, the fact that my boyfriend's 8 inches taller than me but only weighs 4 pounds more than me :o:. But oh well, I reckon he is pretty good at protecting me :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by Maid Marian
Cuddly but not fat. :bigsmile:
I can't imagine what that would look like.

Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
My boyfriend is skinny, and so is my childhood ex, so yeah. I don't really have a body type preference anyway, just as long as he's not too extremely thin or obese, then I'm not too fussed.

Although admittedly, it does feel a bit weird, the fact that my boyfriend's 8 inches taller than me but only weighs 4 pounds more than me :o:. But oh well, I reckon he is pretty good at protecting me :smile:
How tall and heavy are you? How tall and heavy is he?
Reply 16
alternatively, you can use the poll at the top of this page.
I would normally say no to liking skinny guys but my boyfriend is skinny and I like him lots so it depends really :rolleyes:
Reply 18
Yes I like skinny guys. The guy I like at the moment is quite tall and lanky :colondollar:
Original post by Bassetts
I can't imagine what that would look like.

How tall and heavy are you? How tall and heavy is he?

I'm 5'5" and a half, and 9 stone 2 pounds. He's 6'1" and 9 stone 7 pounds.

OK, I might have got my previous number differences a bit wrong, but I wasn't too far out.

Latest

Trending

Trending