Turn on thread page Beta

Girls ONLY. Do you like skinny guys? watch

• View Poll Results: Would you date skinny guys?
    oui
    63.69%
    nope
    36.31%

ReputationRep:
    Someone has told me that 8 out of ten women wouldn't even look at skinny guys because they feel they cant protect them. I took it as a sad but true fact( I only weight 52 kilograms). But now i have decided to challenge him ;you don't need muscles to protect your girlfriend after all :rolleyes:
    Just give me a yes or no answer if you don't want give a reason it is still fine. Be honest, i don't mind being unattractive

ReputationRep:
    Tiresome.

ReputationRep:
    Someone tells you ****ty statistics like that and you don't even think to question?

The honest answer is some do. Some don't. Most don't care. Personally it isn't a big deal to me at least

ReputationRep:
    Not bothered. As stated above, some care, some don't.

ReputationRep:
    helllll no!

ReputationRep:
    No preference.

Btw when you say "girls only " it's only going to bring in a huge influx of guys

Not particularly, if I'm honest

ReputationRep:
    yes
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I don't have a preference, if I like a guy, I like him...end of

My previous boyfriend was quite skinny and it really didn't bother me, especially as I'm extremely petite myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    No preference.

Btw when you say "girls only " it's only going to bring in a huge influx of guys
    Like yourself?

...I am sorry! I am just gonna hid now.

I personally quite like skinny guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chukkeigh)
    Like yourself?

...I am sorry! I am just gonna hid now.

I personally quite like skinny guys.
    :mad: I've got my eyes on you :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I'd rather go out with a skinny guy than a really muscley guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Not particularly, if I'm honest
    What do you like?

OP being skinny isn't the end of the world and there are girls who like it. The key word though is 'girls'. Women generally like bigger men, men who have nice sized muscles, broad shoulders and a well proportioned body. They like real men, not skinny little boys.

Go to a night club or party and look at all the guys who are getting off with girls. They are usually tall and muscular. Deep down this is what they like even if they don't want to admit it openly.

(Original post by Bassetts)
    What do you like?

OP being skinny isn't the end of the world and there are girls who like it. The key word though is 'girls'. Women generally like bigger men, men who have nice sized muscles, broad shoulders and a well proportioned body. They like real men, not skinny little boys.

Go to a night club or party and look at all the guys who are getting off with girls. They are usually tall and muscular. Deep down this is what they like even if they don't want to admit it openly.
    Cuddly but not fat. :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is skinny, and so is my childhood ex, so yeah. I don't really have a body type preference anyway, just as long as he's not too extremely thin or obese, then I'm not too fussed.

Although admittedly, it does feel a bit weird, the fact that my boyfriend's 8 inches taller than me but only weighs 4 pounds more than me :o:. But oh well, I reckon he is pretty good at protecting me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Cuddly but not fat. :bigsmile:
    I can't imagine what that would look like.

(Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    My boyfriend is skinny, and so is my childhood ex, so yeah. I don't really have a body type preference anyway, just as long as he's not too extremely thin or obese, then I'm not too fussed.

Although admittedly, it does feel a bit weird, the fact that my boyfriend's 8 inches taller than me but only weighs 4 pounds more than me :o:. But oh well, I reckon he is pretty good at protecting me
    How tall and heavy are you? How tall and heavy is he?

ReputationRep:
    alternatively, you can use the poll at the top of this page.

I would normally say no to liking skinny guys but my boyfriend is skinny and I like him lots so it depends really :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I like skinny guys. The guy I like at the moment is quite tall and lanky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bassetts)
    I can't imagine what that would look like.

How tall and heavy are you? How tall and heavy is he?
    I'm 5'5" and a half, and 9 stone 2 pounds. He's 6'1" and 9 stone 7 pounds.

OK, I might have got my previous number differences a bit wrong, but I wasn't too far out.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.