The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by lizz-ie
I've applied to Oxford, Birmingham, York and Nottingham. Got my Nottingham offer today so you shouldn't have too long to wait hopefully! My Sheffield interview is the 5th November. Good luck with everywhere! :smile:

Wow three choices in common :biggrin: Congrats! I'm slightly jealous, but glad to see I shouldn't expect an interview from Nottingham :smile: Thank you, good luck to you too! Keep me updated :smile:
Reply 321
Original post by Jessica_B.
Ahhh well done!, just got an offer from York - running around like a crazy person!

Congrats!
Reply 322
2 offers from Westminster 4 days after them receiving my application :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 323
Original post by Gotzz
Wow three choices in common :biggrin: Congrats! I'm slightly jealous, but glad to see I shouldn't expect an interview from Nottingham :smile: Thank you, good luck to you too! Keep me updated :smile:

Seriously don't worry about it, I'm sure you'll get your offers soon :smile: I have a friend who got three offers for psychology less than a week after applying and wouldn't shut up about it which made me worry that I wouldn't get offers! Maybe see you at the Oxford interviews in the unlikely event that I get one! :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone received offer from Exeter, Nottingham, Warwick or Aberdeen??????? :frown: I am very anxious. I got only offer from Sussex. And I sent my application on OCT 15.

Worried about not getting other four offers till now.
Reply 325
Original post by North Wolf
Anyone received offer from Exeter, Nottingham, Warwick or Aberdeen??????? :frown: I am very anxious. I got only offer from Sussex. And I sent my application on OCT 15.

I got my Nottingham offer yesterday and sent my application on the 4th October, you have nothing to worry about! :smile:
Reply 326

I applied to Sussex and Exeter - offers from neither so far! And for what course? :smile:
Has anyone heard from LSE yet? It has been two weeks without any reply. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Paramore<3
I applied to Sussex and Exeter - offers from neither so far! And for what course? :smile:

Hi there!

I applied for Economics and International Development. What about yours?
Original post by lizz-ie
I got my Nottingham offer yesterday and sent my application on the 4th October, you have nothing to worry about! :smile:

That means I will know the result soon, thanks! You applied for Economics?
Reply 330
That means I will know the result soon, thanks! You applied for Economics?

Not necessarily, since I applied for Chemistry. Does your course interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lizz-ie
Not necessarily, since I applied for Chemistry. Does your course interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Interview?! To tell you the truth I really do know about that. Now I have just checked and they are giving offers without interview :smile: So that means you have interview, well good luck for that!:smile:
Reply 332
Original post by Charlzi
Going crazy to, no offers through yet :P anyone got any offers through for psychology?

I got an offer for psychology from Sheffield on Tuesday :smile: I sent my application off on the 11th.
Original post by Charlzi
Going crazy to, no offers through yet :P anyone got any offers through for psychology?

Sent my app off on the 17th of Oct and received an offer from Royal Holloway for psych on the 22nd! Still waiting to hear from Leeds, Warwick, York and Liverpool
Original post by evespeers
Sent my app off on the 17th of Oct and received an offer from Royal Holloway for psych on the 22nd! Still waiting to hear from Leeds, Warwick, York and Liverpool

Have you had any acknowledgment from Liverpool? Not sure if they send an email or not :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sent my application 9 days ago, yesterday I had my first offer! :biggrin: Now I'll be on edge until the rest respond :3
Ironically, the uni that has given me an offer is the one who didn't send an acknowledgment to my application! :smile:
Also got an email from LSE today saying they were just checking over my PS and Qualifications :3
Original post by Portia1993
Sent my application 9 days ago, yesterday I had my first offer! :biggrin: Now I'll be on edge until the rest respond :3
Ironically, the uni that has given me an offer is the one who didn't send an acknowledgment to my application! :smile:
Also got an email from LSE today saying they were just checking over my PS and Qualifications :3

Congratulations :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Portia1993

Congrats :smile:
Did you get the 'two-week' email or the 'five-week'one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lucy96
Congratulations :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou :3 I'm not so literally over the moon!
Original post by HarryG-----1996
Congrats :smile:
Did you get the 'two-week' email or the 'five-week'one?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it's the 2 week one :smile: Though the fact that it took only 9 days is probably a good sign I guess ^_^

Latest

Trending

Trending