The Student Room Group

UCL postgrad applicants 2014-2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by parparcita
Thanks! Where are you from by the way?

London!:smile: how about you? Still have no reply :frown:
Reply 581
Hi,

Has anyone applied for the MSc Spatial Planning for Sep 14?

Thanks!
Reply 582
Original post by CZ1227
preparing an application for Bartlett school of planning. any offer holders or candidates for the same school?

Hey, did you apply? I applied for the MSc Spatial Planning two weeks ago, really hoping to hear back soon!
Original post by salinkle_
London!:smile: how about you? Still have no reply :frown:

Chile.
Have you tried emailing the course administrator?
Original post by parparcita
Chile.
Have you tried emailing the course administrator?

I was thinking of doing that although i'm not sure if pestering them would be wise idea? However It's been a pretty long wait though and it's stressing me out so i may just have to send a polite email 😑
Reply 585
Does anyone know if the School of Public Policy scholarships have been announced?
Accepted my unconditional offer on Friday for the MA in English: Issues in Modern Culture. Does anyone know when we can start to access moodle? I've heard the reading list is insane, I'd definitely like to take a look well before we start!
Reply 587
I'm still messing about with referees
Those with conditional offers, who did you send your transcripts to? And did you scan the transcripts (grades for individual modules) or merely the official document stating the degree classification?
Reply 589
Original post by nunugab
Those with conditional offers, who did you send your transcripts to? And did you scan the transcripts (grades for individual modules) or merely the official document stating the degree classification?

If it asks for a "transcript", they mean a transcript (i.e. with your modules). At London, they call the other one a "Letter of Certification".
Hello!!!

Anyone applied for MSc Construction Economics & Management?
I got my "Currently being processed by Admissions" message yesterday afternoon and there's still no update. Anyone know if this is normal?
Original post by Original Name
Accepted my unconditional offer on Friday for the MA in English: Issues in Modern Culture. Does anyone know when we can start to access moodle? I've heard the reading list is insane, I'd definitely like to take a look well before we start!

Hi! I'm also in Issues in Modern Culture, and I think we have access to Moodle after we do pre-enrollment. As to when that is- I have no idea.
Reply 593
My God, getting those references in was like herding cats.
Has anyone heard back about their Graduate Support Bursary yet?
Just received my unconditional offer for MA Architectural History today! Anyone else doing that course?
Reply 596
Hye guys. May I know how long usually does it take to receive unconditional offer after fulfilling the conditions?
Original post by madaec11
Hi! I'm also in Issues in Modern Culture, and I think we have access to Moodle after we do pre-enrollment. As to when that is- I have no idea.

Is pre-enrollment just us sending a confirmation of our qualifications? I sent mine today, I think that's what it said in the email anyway but I might be wrong!
Hi,
Does anyone who has sent in their exam transcript know how long it takes for admissions to process the whole thing?
Original post by amyyy24
Hi,
Does anyone who has sent in their exam transcript know how long it takes for admissions to process the whole thing?

About 48 hours for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending