The Student Room Group

18 nearly 19, LOTS of white hair...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by beansontoast93
I'm 20 and I have quite a few grey hairs on the upper right hand side of my head, I'd say about 20 strands. It's hardly ever visible though as my hair is really long and usually covers it. Also I frequently dye my hair too. I don't see any issues with you dyeing your hair, I'm a girl and it wouldn't really bother me if I found out, tbh the fact I have grey hairs doesn't really bother me, I'm much more concerned with getting wrinkles..I feel like grey hairs are something quite trivial and there's so many other things I worry about before worrying about grey hairs.

I think I have about the same as you. Having short hair does make it stand out a bit more. Also when did you start greying? As you're a girl I wouldn't imagine you'd have to dye it a lot, once you dye it, it doesn't really matter if the roots are dyed as it's not really visible.
Original post by suzylemonade
There really isn't anything else you could do, I don't think.
Once the grey hair start coming, they don't stop coming

That sounds a little xenophobic.
Reply 22
I started greying at 16 and there is some grey hairs on the top and sides but I have brownish blonde hair what should I do and how are you doing since this is 5 years later

Quick Reply

Latest