The Student Room Group

Guys, who's your man crush?

It's commonly acknowledged amongst us guys that women have terrible taste in men when they talk about which celebrities "are the most good looking".

Personally, I can never understand why girls act all swooney about Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale, Brad Pitt, Daniel Craig and the likes. To me there's something off about all of them.

I would however give Clint Eastwood a 10/10 when he was in his prime, despite being straight. I strive to achieve that level of godly attractiveness, and I've nearly achieved it with the hairstyle and facial hair (I've been working at this for a long time now), I just need to buy the right vintage clothes.

In my opinion no modern celebrity with a six pack and huge arms comes close. Those muscles look unnatural and unattractive in my opinion. I will get hate for this but oh well.

Now your turn, be honest....

Scroll to see replies

Search Dani Pedrosa on google images.

There's this one girl I met at uni that has a massive crush on him.

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Clint Eastwood in For A Few Dollars More is... phenomenally cool.
Probably Richbear27 from Hornet

Attachment not found
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Stephen Fry :colondollar:... Despite being straight I find Fry's intellect rather attractive.
Reply 5
Man crush is kinda homo, but Francisco Lachowski is a handsome mofo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZa596g4HGs
(edited 10 years ago)

Spoiler

(no homo)

ETA: Oh, and Hugh Laurie.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by 2ndClass
Man crush is kinda homo, but Francisco Lachowski is a handsome mofo.

I've seen that guy's pics all around facebook and the internet. Quite handsome, but I think a nice dose of facial hair would do him good.
Is there a guy whom makes me think I am gay................. one guy warrants a mention, I am of the fighting game community and so is this guy (I like boobies though)
Original post by JohnCrichton89
Is there a guy whom makes me think I am gay................. one guy warrants a mention, I am of the fighting game community and so is this guy (I like boobies though)

But Tegan and Sara are women ....
Reply 10
Original post by planetearth
It's commonly acknowledged amongst us guys that women have terrible taste in men when they talk about which celebrities "are the most good looking".

Personally, I can never understand why girls act all swooney about Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale, Brad Pitt, Daniel Craig and the likes. To me there's something off about all of them.

I would however give Clint Eastwood a 10/10 when he was in his prime, despite being straight. I strive to achieve that level of godly attractiveness, and I've nearly achieved it with the hairstyle and facial hair (I've been working at this for a long time now), I just need to buy the right vintage clothes.

In my opinion no modern celebrity with a six pack and huge arms comes close. Those muscles look unnatural and unattractive in my opinion. I will get hate for this but oh well.

Now your turn, be honest....

Robert Downey Jr
There's just something about Liam Neeson. I think it's that voice.

121001LiamNeesonTaken2_6722523.jpg

Also people saying 'no homo' make me laugh. Given what this thread is about I'm sure you posting a picture of a man crush won't make everyone think you're gay.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
But Tegan and Sara are women ....
What?
Reply 13
Original post by DivinityA
There's just something about Liam Neeson. I think it's that voice.

121001LiamNeesonTaken2_6722523.jpg

Also people saying 'no homo' make me laugh. Given what this thread is about I'm sure you posting a picture of a man crush won't make everyone think you're gay.

Omg me too!

I think this thread is turning homo already lol, oh well.
Reply 14
Tossup between Bradley Cooper or Simon Weston for me.
As LGBT I could make a list lol.

Robert Patterson, Ryan Gosling (OP how you cannot call him your man crush baffles me!), Michael Bublé, Daniel Ewing, Taylor Lautner, Ryan Kwanten, Siva Kaneswaran, Max George ... I did say, a list lol.

EDIT: I forgot to mention Andy from Lawson. How the heck did I forget him?! And Adam Levine?!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by JohnCrichton89
What?

That was one of Tegan/Sara surely? If not it was definitely a good lookalike!
Reply 17
Ryan Gosling definitely man.

But also a young Marlon Brando
Jared Leto
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
That was one of Tegan/Sara surely? If not it was definitely a good lookalike!

That is a picture of a dude I posted, warrants a mention in this thread don't you think?

Quick Reply

Latest