The Student Room Group

Undecided about university

I'm really not sure if I think university is the right choice for me I've made the decision only last week to apply but now I think about it in more detail I'm really not sure because I've herd other students opinions on the course I want to do that have done it for a year already and it's not what I imagined it to be do I still go to the open days and then make my decision?
Original post by ThePope2468
I'm really not sure if I think university is the right choice for me I've made the decision only last week to apply but now I think about it in more detail I'm really not sure because I've herd other students opinions on the course I want to do that have done it for a year already and it's not what I imagined it to be do I still go to the open days and then make my decision?

You need to do a bit more research, going to the open days is a really good idea and you can ask any questions that may be on your mind while you're there and you can see whether or not a particular university is for you regarding the facilities and location. Also, you should have a think about why you want to go to university, is it for a particular career? Can this career be followed by not going to university? Would you rather that you didn't have to go to university if this is an option? Have a look at the course description including everything you will be studying and see if most of this appeals to you. Best of luck :smile:
Reply 2
Well choose a course and then you can go from there.

Depends what you look for in a uni, some people look at Russell Group, Location, reputation and other factors..

Whatever you do, dont rush it.

Deadline is Jan 15th.
Reply 3
Always remember that if you apply to uni and change your mind you can always say no to your offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending