The Student Room Group

What kind of people do you trust?!

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol at trusting people.
I only trust liars.
Most people I've trusted have shown me why I shouldn't have. I think there is only one or two people I can genuinely trust :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i stopped trusting people in life when i told my mum a small secret but ment alot to me when i was little and she went and told her friends. due to this im starting to loose friends because they think im really paranoid
Only family really who I know will be 100% reliable but I was told putting your whole trust in humans can be costly as we make mistakes etc
Reply 6
I'm overly trusting, I trust everyone... Which means I get hurt a lot.
Reply 7
Original post by mrdetermination
i stopped trusting people in life when i told my mum a small secret but ment alot to me when i was little and she went and told her friends. due to this im starting to loose friends because they think im really paranoid

You shouldn't be paranoid about that :] Some ppl will disappoint you in life, but some are not like that.
Reply 8
I trust a couple friends I've known for years with some stuff, but will never trust anyone 100% completely again. Been too many let-downs :tongue:
Reply 9

Spoiler

Reply 10
Original post by Ben Kenobi

Spoiler

Mother father!!! 64 spoilers just to read ''lollipop man''?
seriously b seriously?
Original post by SoftPunch
Mother father!!! 64 spoilers just to read ''lollipop man''?
seriously b seriously?

your weird you counted each spoiler
Reply 12
Why would anyone trust a spoiler?
Smiley people.
Reply 14
I only trust The Doctor and Rory

everyone else I can't trust
Reply 15
Original post by mrdetermination

What was it? spill the beans.
Original post by Ameliapond
I only trust The Doctor and Rory

everyone else I can't trust

And me? :cry2:
Reply 17
Original post by Maid Marian
And me? :cry2:

Was acting in character :wink:

Of course I can trust you Marian :awesome:
Rory, The Doctor and you :smile:
Original post by Ameliapond
Was acting in character :wink:

Of course I can trust you Marian :awesome:
Rory, The Doctor and you :smile:

:colondollar::colondollar: :colone:
Reply 19
Me, myself and I. Although it took a while to come to that particular conclusion because I used to trust wholeheartedly until a friend of mine broke my trust. But I guess, even then, it's pretty hard to trust yourself - I never do when I sit for exams atleast :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest