the Long Way Round?

Nope.

Not sure what that is, found it while looking on Google :s:
Reply 644
A.ndrew
the Long Way Round?

Nope.

Not sure what that is, found it while looking on Google :s:

its Ewan McGregor and Charley boorman, they ride from london to new york via europe, russia, kazakhstan and mongolia. i highly reccomend it. but get the special addition, theres more episodes of compleat biking drama, comady and suspence!:biggrin:
Ohh yeh, ive seen that, that was wicked, on them massive BMW bikes.. :biggrin:

Love that!! :biggrin:
Reply 646
A.ndrew
Ohh yeh, ive seen that, that was wicked, on them massive BMW bikes.. :biggrin:

Love that!! :biggrin:

thats it!
Phoenix Dioxide
its Ewan McGregor and Charley boorman, they ride from london to new york via europe, russia, kazakhstan and mongolia. i highly reccomend it. but get the special addition, theres more episodes of compleat biking drama, comady and suspence!:biggrin:

Sounds like a good movie...good cast too...will check it out next time I am at Blockbusters...

:smile:
Reply 648
Original post by G&#949
Sounds like a good movie...good cast too...will check it out next time I am at Blockbusters...

its not a movie, its a facual series, but its a really really good one! :biggrin:
Original post by G&#949

More of a Documentary then film. Not sure you can get it in Blockbuster, as it's good. :smile:
Reply 650
A.ndrew
More of a Documentary then film. Not sure you can get it in Blockbuster, as it's good. :smile:

what do you think of BMW, GS 1150 Adventures?
Phoenix Dioxide
what do you think of BMW, GS 1150 Adventures?

They are bloody good, the miles them bikes can do, without much hassle. And they can take some bashing as well.

I want to watch it all over again, ain't seen it for a while :frown:
Reply 652
A.ndrew
They are bloody good, the miles them bikes can do, without much hassle. And they can take some bashing as well.

I want to watch it all over again, ain't seen it for a while :frown:

would i make you envious if i said i watched the entire series over the last 2 days?
Phoenix Dioxide
would i make you envious if i said i watched the entire series over the last 2 days?

:bawling:
Reply 654
A.ndrew
:bawling:

:hugs: you dont live far away, come by and watch it :biggrin:
Phoenix Dioxide
:hugs: you dont live far away, come by and watch it :biggrin:

:biggrin:

im on my way...

:p:
Reply 656
A.ndrew

im on my way...

:p:

*prepares sofa*

:five:
Aw a biking sleep over? Can I come too? *jumps up and down* :fuhrer: I demand to be let in!
Reply 659
black_mamba
Aw a biking sleep over? Can I come too? *jumps up and down* :fuhrer: I demand to be let in!

we'll have another one tonight just for you :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending