The Student Room Group

Can someone help "Pump" up my CV - What duites I did

So, can someone help me build up that section. I worked in a small Computer/mobile repair, shop

I Talked to customers,

did a bit of running around, get this (computer component) , get that

Helped a bit on making invoices

Thats about it, But how do i make that ^^ Sound Amazing!! and Pumped up You know like make it look good on CV.

Thanks
Reply 1
I did the same as you (for work experience) I'd love to know also haha
Reply 2
Original post by helpmekid
So, can someone help me build up that section. I worked in a small Computer/mobile repair, shop

I Talked to customers,

did a bit of running around, get this (computer component) , get that

Helped a bit on making invoices

Thats about it, But how do i make that ^^ Sound Amazing!! and Pumped up You know like make it look good on CV.

Thanks

You could say: you improved your interaction skills with customers which allowed you to provide better customer service; you were flexible and efficient on the shop floor which allowed you to cater to different customer needs without delay; giving helpful solutions to queries etc; as well as providing an enthusiastic hands-on approach, you are skilled and practiced in creating and formatting invoices or something like that.

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by KZHX
I did the same as you (for work experience) I'd love to know also haha

Haha, :smile: Loads of ppl did the same!

Original post by Ameriè
You could say: you improved your interaction skills with customers which allowed you to provide better customer service; you were flexible and efficient on the shop floor which allowed you to cater to different customer needs without delay; giving helpful solutions to queries etc; as well as providing an enthusiastic hands-on approach, you are skilled and practiced in creating and formatting invoices or something like that.

Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks for that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending