The Student Room Group

can you help me?

my friend is studying business and coputer science for A levels. Can you give some advice to improve her CV based on these subjects for applying to University to get scholarship.
Original post by diyorbek_12
my friend is studying business and coputer science for A levels. Can you give some advice to improve her CV based on these subjects for applying to University to get scholarship.

Do they have a specific scholarship in mind? Whilst there are some which are generic a lot have eligibility requirements so it's worth checking these out to go an idea of where to start.
Reply 2
[QUOTE="CCCUOfficial;98723904"]Do they have a specific scholarship in mind? Whilst there are some which are generic a lot have eligibility requirements so it's worth checking these out to go an idea of where to start.[/QUOTE

no she wants something to improve her CV maybe it would be work experience or volunteering. Do you have any idea about them.
Original post by diyorbek_12
Original post by CCCUOfficial
Do they have a specific scholarship in mind? Whilst there are some which are generic a lot have eligibility requirements so it's worth checking these out to go an idea of where to start.[/QUOTE

no she wants something to improve her CV maybe it would be work experience or volunteering. Do you have any idea about them.

Pretty much anything related to the course she wants to study but you asked specifically about helping to apply and get a scholarship. To get scholarships sometimes you need to meet the requirements so if she looks at some scholarships she may be interested in applying for this would help guide what she does to improve her CV and experience.
Reply 4
Original post by CCCUOfficial
Pretty much anything related to the course she wants to study but you asked specifically about helping to apply and get a scholarship. To get scholarships sometimes you need to meet the requirements so if she looks at some scholarships she may be interested in applying for this would help guide what she does to improve her CV and experience.

What she can do to let's say to get working experience in that area. do you have an idea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending