Reply 20
5'11 or above is ideal.
He's got to be taller than me when I'm wearing heels, so around 5'7 :rolleyes:
Reply 22
Original post by Splenge007
Are you a girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

no i'm not a kazakh.
Hello! I'm a 5ft 9/10 girl. My long term boyfriend of 21 months is just smaller than me, he's more like 5ft8, 5ft9. When I was younger I used to be like i'm only dating guys who are taller than me, which I now realised is a load of b*ll. If I'd stuck to that, I wouldn't be with the funniest, sweetest and most caring guy in the world.

If a girl won't date you because of your height, forget her, because she is seriously not worth your height.
Isn't it incredibley frustrating to be half an inch off the so called required minimum?

I'm 5'7.5 at my lowest/evening height.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 25
I'm happy as long as they're taller than me even if only by a smidgen. And since I'm 5"1, it's really not hard to be taller than me xD
Reply 26
Original post by SoftPunch
5'11 or above is ideal.

Your maintenance is so high. :erm: I feel sorry for most guys.
Tbh I'm not that tall myself, 5'10 ish.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 27
5'8. Would prefer 5'10 or 6ft and above tbh.
Reply 28
Original post by Cashmee
Your maintenance is so high. :erm:

I am being honest :yes:
Reply 29
I'm 5'2 so guys my height or taller :smile:
Reply 30
wow i have a good chance then at 6'1
Reply 31
Well this is depressing
Reply 32
I'm 5'11 but I really don't see why girls make such a big deal about height. As long as they are the same as you or bigger, who cares?
Reply 33
How productive do you have to be to create threads like this.
To all those guys calling it depressing, have you ever been in a relationship before or had a girlfriend?

I'm 27 and never had a girlfriend, or kissed a girl. I think one thing that is more off putting than height is allegedly inexperiance, especially at my age. Best get used to that celibate lifestyle.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 35
I'm the shortest one out of my group of guy mates and i'm 5'8. I've never had a lassie comment about my height and I've dated gals shorter and much taller than me. I swear I've only seen this height stuff on TSR :curious:
5ft 4/5; I'm 5ft 2 so I don't mind shorter guys. To be honest anything above 6ft/6ft 1 is too tall for me. It gives me like woodland creature syndrome; it's weird intimidating.
Original post by Gjaykay
I swear I've only seen this height stuff on TSR :curious:

And Plentyoffish and Eharmony and Datehookup and....
Reply 38
Original post by Sharpshooter
To all those guys calling it depressing, have you ever been in a relationship before or had a girlfriend?

I'm 27 and never had a girlfriend, or kissed a girl. I think one thing that is more off putting than height is allegedly inexperiance, especially at my age. Best get used to that celibate lifestyle.

It's not all bad, you've got 6 red gems going for you, which is nice...
Original post by Borat
The ideal is around 5'9 or above, anything shorter and you'll need to be a millionaire to bag a girl

My bloke is 5"5 :colone:

Latest

Trending

Trending