The Student Room Group

Would you consider a same sex threesome?

As in if a girl wanted you to partake in a threesome with her and another bloke or if you're a girl vice versa.

More directed towards heterosexual people obviously but if you are homosexual feel free to answer too.

Scroll to see replies

Nah. Just couldn't bring myself to do it.
Never say never.
Reply 3
Nah, what if he has a bad aim and jizzes on me?
Reply 4
No, I don't share well
Couldn't do it. Main reason being, I don't wanna see another man's "happy face".
Nononononononono.
Reply 8
Nope.
probably if I was single

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. I think it would be difficult for it not to be awkward. I definitely wouldn't do it with someone I was in a relationship with because I'm a very jealous person but I still think that two people would inevitably like eachother more and one person would end up getting a bit left out.
Reply 11
The men are saying no, the women saying no. If someone doesn't give then we're in a threesome apocalypse
Reply 12
Yeah.
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Yeah.

Our first two yesses :tongue: so it wouldn't bother you at all?
Yeah.

Why? :tongue:
Original post by ChaosisaLadder
Our first two yesses :tongue: so it wouldn't bother you at all?

No it wouldn't bother me.

Original post by Maid Marian
Why? :tongue:

Try everything once, Marian. :tongue:
No it wouldn't bother me.

Try everything once, Marian. :tongue:

But it's with ANOTHER GIRL!!!!
Original post by Maid Marian
But it's with ANOTHER GIRL!!!!

Yeah I know that. :tongue: If I was with someone who really wanted to do it then I would definitely go with it. It's not like you're ALWAYS going to be with another girl.
I'm heterosexual and I've always dated guys. But I recently had an intimate experience with a girl which changed my view on things :P Never say never! So, yeah, probably.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending