The Student Room Group

Girls if you went down on a guy...

Basically if you went down on your boyfriend and it got to a stage where it got particular heated and passionate ... And without prior knowledge if they ejaculated in your mouth would you be pissed?

Or would it just be another of those sexual things?

I'm curious as I'm not too sure how my gf would take it, if that happened lol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
As a bisexual man I'm hoping I can be of assistance here haha. I wouldn't be, but that's just me :P
I'm no female but I usually give some notice, it's manners. They can decide to do what they want at that point. This is one of them times in which girls DON'T like surprises.

You gotta give notice dude, it's good manners!
Reply 3
This is the only girl I've gone down on and so I'm always learning with her even though she's younger me lol.

Maybe I should just see what happens! Talking about it would be too awkward!!
I like a bit of notice, it's a bit of a shock otherwise sometimes :lol:
Reply 5
Original post by Blind Ferret
I'm no female but I usually give some notice, it's manners. They can decide to do what they want at that point. This is one of them times in which girls DON'T like surprises.

You gotta give notice dude, it's good manners!

I thought this but if that's the case logistically where do I go with it ... I think it would be quite a rush to get inside her so to speak lol
I'd like some notice and the option, even just a tap on the head and some weird facial expression and I get the message :P
Reply 7
If I'm in that situation I would like to be warned, even if it's heated, the polite thing to do is give warning or at least ask her first.
Original post by Anonymous
I thought this but if that's the case logistically where do I go with it ... I think it would be quite a rush to get inside her so to speak lol

Well as soon as you feel the tingly tingly approaching and feel like Micky Mouse on speed... Give her a friendly tap. Trust me if you want a repeat then tell her. I get to just go inside her mouth, i'm lucky, I still bloody tell her!
Reply 9
A sort of ':eek:' gesture for warning is always appreciated.
I know when my husband is close to 'that' stage..

but to answer OP it wouldn't matter to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I think every girl would like a bit of notice

Posted from TSR Mobile
URGH. :puke:
That is vile :frown:

Yes, I would be extremely pissed.

And then I'd regurgitate it back all over you. :borat:
Reply 13
Original post by Blind Ferret
Well as soon as you feel the tingly tingly approaching and feel like Micky Mouse on speed... Give her a friendly tap. Trust me if you want a repeat then tell her. I get to just go inside her mouth, i'm lucky, I still bloody tell her!

Doesn't that then kill the moment? How do I know if she wouldn't mind... I feel I'm making this a bigger deal than it is... I just feel because I love pleasure her often orally surely I can accept it in return ... Sounds selfish but true :/ lol
Original post by Maid Marian

And then I'd regurgitate it back all over you. :borat:

'An eye for an eye' and all that! :biggrin:
Get real ladies, shock?! If you're going down for an extended period then you should be expecting it.
I am a bit confused if a girl goes down, what does she expect? Thornton's chocolates...
Reply 17
What do you mean?

Surely, she gives you blow job when you're wearing a condom ?!
Original post by Anonymous
Doesn't that then kill the moment? How do I know if she wouldn't mind... I feel I'm making this a bigger deal than it is... I just feel because I love pleasure her often orally surely I can accept it in return ... Sounds selfish but true :/ lol

Jesus, you are making a big deal of it. All's you've gotta say is "I'm coming" (which doesn't sound ridiculous in that scenario) and that's it...
Original post by Lady Comstock
Get real ladies, shock?! If you're going down for an extended period then you should be expecting it.

exactly my point xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending