The Student Room Group

Why Do Girls Expect.....

Black men to be great in bed?

I've encountered this many times and although I'm average in that department afterwards they always have that 'look'.

its a stigma that haunts me.
Original post by DarkieJohnston
Black men to be great in bed?

I've encountered this many times and although I'm average in that department afterwards they always have that 'look'.

its a stigma that haunts me.

Don't beat yourself up over/with it DJ. It's not all about the size of the boat.
Reply 2
Not size but overall performance.

everytime I'm in mid lovemaking mode I feel the urge to climax and panic incase it's too soon and they will be disappointed. This leads me to suddenly need to urinate so the situation becomes a farce.

ive tried drinking to overcome the nerves but I'm a violent drunk
Try going to the toilet before you get down and have a ham shank.
Then whilst plowing, focus on a specific point in the room, on the wall or elsewhere and think of your favourite song and sing it to yourself in your head.
should ease your nerves, get you a better rhythm and make you seem like a cold, distant but cool mother****er.
Reply 4
Disgusting racism albeit in a different kind of form
Fantastic post.
Reply 6
Just do lots of foreplay and then you will both be ready to finish at about the same time. Her satisfaction is not more important than yours, it is pure self-tyranny to stop yourself from cumming, and I suspect you are forcing retrograde ejaculation which is why you need to piss so badly. That is quite unhealthy. We are taught that our sexual pleasure is worth nothing, or that it's positively disgusting. Don't worry about that and enjoy yourself. Even if you cum too early, she has no right to complain as long as you give her an orgasm with your fingers or mouth. Imagine the outcry if it was the other way round!
Original post by Paul Dumbert
Try going to the toilet before you get down and have a ham shank.
Then whilst plowing, focus on a specific point in the room, on the wall or elsewhere and think of your favourite song and sing it to yourself in your head.
should ease your nerves, get you a better rhythm and make you seem like a cold, distant but cool mother****er.

this is sound advice , i find that a tactical tug always improves my performance , give it a go mate what is there to lose ?
I feel like a naughty school girl peeking in on the boys changing room. Is this really what you guys talk about?
We don't? It's usually the inexperienced, the virgins, or the ignorant ones who would think/say things like this because "the media said it so it must be true!"

Quick Reply

Latest