The Student Room Group

Girls; What are the most off-putting, ugly physical traits in a Man?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stanno
How long we talking?

for me I hate anything other than really really short nails.. I hate seeing the white bit/tip on a guys nails. I like 'em bitten down quite far.
Reply 61
Original post by peasandqueues
for me I hate anything other than really really short nails.. I hate seeing the white bit/tip on a guys nails. I like 'em bitten down quite far.

Huh. Fair enough.

(Personal disclosure; I hate cutting/clipping my own nails any further than where the white bit begins, so I eternally have the white bits :tongue: )
Reply 62
Girls, do you mind manboobs?
Reply 63
Poor personal hygiene. Although I wouldn't go as far as saying it was ugly I also personally don't find either really short hair (ie a skin head) or very long hair attractive on men, although some can pull it off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The amount of butthurt short, fat and greasy-haired guys in this thread is astonishing

The whole thread goes like this:

-Girl says she turned off by a certain trait

-Butthurt guy, having the said trait, calls her a shallow c*** while trying to convince her otherwise

-Girl explains the reasons behind her choice

-Butthurt guy talks about his multiple sexual endeavors, thus proving the girl wrong, while also claiming he is not upset at all

-Repeat to infinity

Why don't you guys just go back to your PUA cave or wherever you came from...
Reply 65
Brown skin.
Original post by De Chirico
5'5 is pretty embarrassing mate don't get mad

Well at least its not as bad as my 5'3.5/4.... But thats due to medical reasons (and no before you ask, im not making that up)
Surprised no ones mentioned having a small D
Reply 68
I think they're all unattractive traits, my biggest turn off, which isn't on the list, is effeminate men. I just don't find them attractive what so ever.
I don't like really fat, hairy, sweaty men. Yuk, yuk, yuk.
Original post by Ribbit1234
Surprised no ones mentioned having a small D

Foreplay & extra 'help' can remedy this.
Reply 71
The most offputting trait for me is not up there. Hairy back. Just cannot deal with it.
Original post by ravishingrick69
on a srs note,

most people don't even know their own height. i know a guy who claimed 6'0 then one day came back from being measured from the doctors and found out he was 5'8-5'9. people have guessed me to be 5'7 on several occasions, including my optician lol. i'm actually like 5'5, and i don't have a problem with it. some chicks might have a problem because they feel uncomfortable and insecure about it, but life goes on.
i have a big dink that more than makes up for it, not even mad.

5'5, when do you finish primary school?
Overweight and bad teeth are both turn-offs for me.
Original post by redferry
The most offputting trait for me is not up there. Hairy back. Just cannot deal with it.

i have a hairy lower back but i can assure you you'd make an exception
Reply 75
i have a hairy lower back but i can assure you you'd make an exception

No exceptions bar removal.

I feel awful saying this but I just really can't stand it. I'm sorry hairy guys I know I am shallow :frown:

It's like if a girl had chest hair you would expect her to get rid surely?
No exceptions bar removal.

I feel awful saying this but I just really can't stand it. I'm sorry hairy guys I know I am shallow :frown:

It's like if a girl had chest hair you would expect her to get rid surely?
sending pics of body right now
Reply 77
Original post by AnharM
Girls, surely the biggest turn off is unhealthy skin complexion and spots/acne/acne marks??? Seriously, it's a nightmare! It's quite difficult to make your skin look good when you have acne scars.

Whereas, overweight people can go to the gym and actually turn really muscular, albeit, it takes months and months for them to finally look good.

Ive been going out with someone with bad skin for 2 years now, it doesn't bother me beyond the fact it upsets him.

Most people grow out of bad skin eventually.
Reply 78
sending pics of body right now

I'll send you a sample of my chest hair in return :wink:
I'll send you a sample of my chest hair in return :wink:

finally... someone understands my fetish

:3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending