The Student Room Group

Need some opinions here (reasonable opinions please)

Why is it a problem if a girl makes it easy for a guy she likes..i mean whats the use of pretending you don't want to text him when you do, make out with him when you really do, or have sex with him when its obvious you do
Reply 1
none really, just other girls will see you differently since its not normally the done deal that girls are straightforward; since some have some insecurity in competition they don't put themselves forward because of the fear of rejection. Other girls may think its strange, guys will be probably overjoyed.
Reply 2
I think subconsciously guys just like the challenge. I don't think we choose to, it just happens - it doesn't feel as rewarding if it's just offered up on a plate. Then again, I don't like it when I feel like I have to convince a girl to fancy me. You either like me or you don't, so if a girl plays too 'hard to get' I usually give up pretty quickly.
Reply 3
It's the have sex bit that makes guys a bit ergh. Guys want a girl that don't just give it up, if you do just expect to be known as a slut to him
Reply 4
Original post by doctordee
It's the have sex bit that makes guys a bit ergh. Guys want a girl that don't just give it up, if you do just expect to be known as a slut to him

How long then, would you say she should wait after you start talking for the first time
Reply 5
Original post by Sopheea
How long then, would you say she should wait after you start talking for the first time

Whenever she is ready, realistically if you're thinking of sex already the boy will know your easy and he realistically won't love you, he'll just want you for sex, that's fine as long as it's fine with you
Reply 6
Original post by doctordee
Whenever she is ready, realistically if you're thinking of sex already the boy will know your easy and he realistically won't love you, he'll just want you for sex, that's fine as long as it's fine with you

Lol...okay, thanks
Reply 7
If you're attractive and flirty and get a lot of male attention, then if you had sex with everyone you were thinking about sex with, you'd get around pretty fast. If you genuinely like someone and want sex with them, then you might have sex and feel really happy for about 2 days before you get rejected. So a lot of girls like to "withhold sex" because they feel like if the guy just wants sex he can get it from an easier girl and will give up on you before you get hurt, if he is actually interested he will keep seeing you even if you don't have sex.
These girls also might not want sex unless they are in a relationship. Making out is sort of similar, because if you make out with him a lot he might think he is getting close and be persistent for sex when the girl might want a relationship.

As for the texting, I think it's fine unless you feel the need to act really clingy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending