The Student Room Group

What sort of people do you get on well with?

For me it's people who share some common interests up for a laugh, not really judgmental, kind, polite etc. If I were to engage in conversations with them I'd like to think that they'd be quite responsive to them as well. There's a lot of different people in the world so I'd say the hardest part is actually finding people who are on the same wavelength as you in relation to friendship etc :colone:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
For me it's people who share some common interests up for a laugh, not really judgmental, kind, polite etc. If I were to engage in conversations with them I'd like to think that they'd be quite responsive to them as well. There's a lot of different people in the world so I'd say the hardest part is actually finding people who are on the same wavelength as you in relation to friendship etc

Oh my god , were perfect!
Reply 2
Good people I guess.
I find it hard not to get on with people, tbh. Although I get on best with those who are laid back and don't take things too seriously, have a positive outlook on life, and can take jokes.

Find it harder to connect with people who shut themselves away and give you nothing but one word answers, or completely closed responses. It's like talking to a brick wall.
Myself
Polite and easy going people like myself :smile:
Reply 6
Generally people of the same social class and from the same, or similar, University.
Friendly, down to earth people who don't mind my sillyness.
I get on with most people, I would say good sense of humour and kind
Tbh I can get on well with anyone regardless of whether we have conflicting views or have nothing in common. People I'm friends with though are people who won't judge me and who have similar outlooks on life though. Common interests are nice but ultimately I think the best friendships are formed on other stuff. The thing I value most is loyalty in a person :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Multitalented me
For me it's people who share some common interests up for a laugh, not really judgmental, kind, polite etc. If I were to engage in conversations with them I'd like to think that they'd be quite responsive to them as well. There's a lot of different people in the world so I'd say the hardest part is actually finding people who are on the same wavelength as you in relation to friendship etc :colone:

I really like eccentric people, people who are open minded and also very trustworthy.
Reply 11
Cats.
Reply 12
Intelligent and witty, can handle friendly banter. Sarcastic.
Pretty much everyone apart from Sorostitutes.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
For me it's people who share some common interests up for a laugh, not really judgmental, kind, polite etc. If I were to engage in conversations with them I'd like to think that they'd be quite responsive to them as well. There's a lot of different people in the world so I'd say the hardest part is actually finding people who are on the same wavelength as you in relation to friendship etc

Oh my god , were perfect!
Lets be friends :colone:

Original post by xMr_BrightSide
I find it hard not to get on with people, tbh. Although I get on best with those who are laid back and don't take things too seriously, have a positive outlook on life, and can take jokes.

Find it harder to connect with people who shut themselves away and give you nothing but one word answers, or completely closed responses. It's like talking to a brick wall.
You seem like someone I'd get along with quite well with tbh :smile: I've found it hard to interact with people before but I'm usually quite responsive when people talk to me first, I've recently improved my confidence though & talk more to people, some people are just shy so it's takes more to get them out of the shell but others are plain rude.
I'd say generally most people. I only don't really get on with people who like to clubbing and get pissed.
Original post by Multitalented me
Lets be friends :colone:

You seem like someone I'd get along with quite well with tbh :smile: I've found it hard to interact with people before but I'm usually quite responsive when people talk to me first, I've recently improved my confidence though & talk more to people, some people are just shy so it's takes more to get them out of the shell but others are plain rude.

Agreed :colone::colone::colone::colone:
Reply 17
Original post by james1211
Intelligent and witty, can handle friendly banter. Sarcastic.

opposites attract.
Original post by blubimnotafish
I'd say generally most people. I only don't really get on with people who like to clubbing and get pissed.
Why not? I mean I don't do clubbing or get pissed but I've still got on with people that do. Not trying to criticise but just wondering? :tongue:

Original post by EmmaBxoxo
Pretty much everyone apart from Sorostitutes.
Is it bad that I don't know what that is :colondollar:

Original post by Philbert
Cats.
What's wrong with us homo sapiens :ashamed2:
Open-minded, down to earth people.

Quick Reply

Latest