The Student Room Group

Ladies where do you buy your bras??

Just wondering which places you'd recommend for buying good bras that aren't ridiculously expensive.
I'm a 32C (I think). Measurements are under bust: 28 inches, bust: 34.5 inches.

Scroll to see replies

Normally it's just from Primark, Ann Summers or M&S :redface:

Primark do some quite good ones for cheap, but is best to try them on first as sizes are sometimes different for different bras :h:

Might get more answers posting in the Fashion and beauty forum as they have a few threads on this
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
Normally it's just from Primark, Ann Summers or M&S :redface:

Primark do some quite good ones for cheap, but is best to try them on first as sizes are sometimes different for different bras :h:

Thanks :smile: Yeah I get that problem a lot. You'd think 32C would be the same everywhere but it really isn't :mad:
La Senza. They are decent in price and quality.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheProblematique
Thanks :smile: Yeah I get that problem a lot. You'd think 32C would be the same everywhere but it really isn't :mad:

Haha yeah it can be quite annoying :cute:
Original post by TheProblematique
Just wondering which places you'd recommend for buying good bras that aren't ridiculously expensive.
I'm a 32C (I think). Measurements are under bust: 28 inches, bust: 34.5 inches.

Mostly primark or tesco
M&S :smile:
New look or la senza, they have the best sizes for me (I'm 32C/34B too)
Primark, Debenhams, Matalan, sometimes Newlook.
Anywhere I can remember that their sizes aren't so different compared to others really.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
George, Matalan and Primark (although their sizes can be a bit rubbish).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Gilly Hicks
Reply 11
Debenhams and Ann Summers. I used to go to La Senza but I really dislike their stuff since they rebranded. How much do you mean when you say ridiculously expensive?
La Senza, although I haven't bought anything new recently and the last couple of times I went there was nothing I liked. There are some I like in Primark but I'm a 32C as well, I think it's a pretty common size because I can never find it in shops. But they're nice and reasonably priced and are fairly comfy :smile:
Debenhams
Ann Summers & La Senza :smile: it is a bit pricey but it looks good & feels good so well worth the money! :biggrin:
I like mine to really feel like they fit, not being too tight but definitely nice and snug. I've had bras where I've found myself constantly readjusting my boobs throughout the day and that's pretty crap. I find that M&S are the likeliest place for me to find a good bra. Boux Avenue is also great but they can be quite expensive, and a lot of them have padding in them that you can't remove. I hate those ones.
John Lewis, only place I know that sells 28's (that aren't starters). If anyone knows anywhere else that would be fab!!
Ann Summers are really good - I always go for their 2 for £25 selection and they last me a while. They also have a range of colours in the same style .
Reply 18
Mostly M& S, although I have been known to buy from Asda and Matalan.
I'm busty so finding decent bras is difficult. I buy most of them online. brastop.com is the best!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending